Home » Community » Message Boards » Can't find a Product? » New BB Creams Need to Be Added & BB Creams Need To Be Own Category!!

Discussion

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago
New BB Creams Need to Be Added & BB Creams Need To Be Own Category!!

First, BB creams and tinted moisturizers each need their own category.  Second, AGAIN, this site is very, very out of date because there are TONS of new BB creams that have, or are soon, launching.  Since this is a HOT product type, I'm sure tons of folks are trying to find reviews.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

BengalsGal
insider
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: New BB Creams Need to Be Added & BB Creams Need To Be Own Category!!

I agree! I just bought some BB cream to try out, and I really like it. I purchased Garnier BB cream, because I didn't want to start out my trial of BB cream by buying something expensive that didn't work. There are so many new products in the BB category, I'd like to see a section about them on Total Beauty, too!

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

I totally agree. BB creams have a different effect on your look. They really smooth out and even your skin tone. Yes, they should be a separate category.

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

I totally agree. BB creams have a different effect on your look. They really smooth out and even your skin tone. Yes, they should be a separate category.

MissXu
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

I've yet to try any BB creams, but I think it would be great if the section is added and other people write their reviews so I know which ones to get to try myself.

ChristineTB
insider
1 year, 8 months ago

@Jenn8779. That is a great suggestion. We'll work on that. Currently they're currently under the moisturizer category. Hope that helps and thanks for support.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend