Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » Which products are worth the splurge?

Discussion

TheLacqueredLady
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
Which products are worth the splurge?

Yesterday, I finally after much waiting picked up the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I am in love with it! I very rarely splurge on make-up products, but some are simply worth it. What are your favorite products to splurge on and treat yourself with?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

yestfl
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Which products are worth the splurge?

My favorite product and probably the only one I'd splurge on so far it's Moroccan Oil. It's so good for you hair and it's makes it smell great. As far as make-up I think I'd splurge on a good mascara, maybe even a mascara that makes your eye lashes grow, because mine are short, other than that, everything else is fine with me and it is not necessary to splurge.

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

My big splurge is Yves St Laurent concealer. It's the best concealer, a little goes a long way, it has a brush at the tip to dispense the concealer, and unfortunately it costs $40! One of these days I will buy it when I don't need something else, like my day cream and night cream.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
insider
1 year, 9 months ago

Eyeshadow. I like MAC and NARS best. Both have excellent pigmentation.

allierw
1 year, 7 months ago

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye concealer. That stuff is heaven sent.

ClearRiver
1 year, 6 months ago

Becca products. They are expensive but very concentrated so the product lasts for a long time. Becca make up really enhances my skin yet I still look very natural.

pamjones23
1 year, 9 months ago

Dinair airbrush makeup are worth for your budget..

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend