Home » Community » Message Boards » Get Social » I'm loving the phone app!

Discussion

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
I'm loving the phone app!

The phone app is great! Love using it! 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

totaljohn1
insider
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: I'm loving the phone app!

That's nice to hear :) We're constantly looking for ways to improve it, What is your favorite / least favorite feature?

ReflxnsOfGrace
insider
1 year, 6 months ago

Hmm... I didn't know there was one. I'll have to download it ASAP. :-)

ReflxnsOfGrace
insider
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: Re: I'm loving the phone app!
totaljohn1 posted:

That's nice to hear :) We're constantly looking for ways to improve it, What is your favorite / least favorite feature?

I didn't realize it was a Beauty Product Review only app. So when I search Total Beauty in the App Store I kept scrolling thinking I should be looking for something else. I do find it great to be product reviews. I am a cosmetologist and beauty consultant and often share reviews on my blog and YouTube channel. So it's nice to read what others' opinions are on the products they're using. I just downloaded the app to my iPhone and browsed through. I like how there is a search bar as well as listing by category and brand. It makes it simpler to search/browse for specific products.

jessicaviolett
allstar
10 months, 3 weeks ago

cool

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend