Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Profile Picture Issue??

Discussion

heather_m_alley
1 year, 9 months ago
Profile Picture Issue??

Hello everyone I'm a total newbie ... however, I can't seem to get my profile pic to upload ... and I was also wondering do we have a place in which we can post pics of our sample work ?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Profile Picture Issue??

Hi Heather- Welcome! I'll forward your inquiry about your profile photo over to the dev team. Can you explain a little more the problem you are having, and also let me know what browser you're using? For photos, they are temporarily unavailable but we're working on new photo options that will be available soon. Thanks!

MissXu
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

I just tried uploading a new profile picture and it doesn't seem to have changed either...

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 9 months ago

It looks like a lot of people are having profile update issues. Please bear with us and we'll work on fixing the issue. Thanks!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend