Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to WIN a Juice for a Day Cleanse!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 9 months ago
Enter to WIN a Juice for a Day Cleanse!

We're giving away three Juice for a Day cleanses -- each worth $60!

Take a break from everyday habits with Juice for a Day - a quick and easy recharge, designed to help you feel lighter and brighter after one completely delicious day. A simple and accessible way to experience the revitalizing power of raw, "living foods" juice that anyone can do! Replace your three meals-a-day with six fresh-pressed juices, and you get a 24-hour mini-cleanse that has an energizing, clarifying and brightening effect.

To enter, just fill out this form. Then, share how YOU recharge in the comments below.

Be the first to know about new products, get cleansing tips, delicious raw recipes and much more -- make sure you 'like' Cooler Cleanse on Facebook!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

14 Replies

steadyeddie925
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Enter to WIN a Juice for a Day Cleanse!

The only way I can recharge is with sleep.

jennifer_farreny_davis
1 year, 9 months ago

While im at work i recharge by running or mostly walking up our stairs, we have 5 floors Also sipping on a nice low sugar smoothie helps too especially during the summer.

cochise44
1 year, 9 months ago

I recharge by either reading a book or watching a movie. I will also walk the dog which can be relaxing.

loozeybug
insider
1 year, 9 months ago

I just did my "recharge", I spent the last week camping in the mountains. I know you can't do it daily, but it's the best way I know to recharge, body and soul, by being in nature.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend