Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to WIN a Juice for a Day Cleanse!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 9 months ago
Enter to WIN a Juice for a Day Cleanse!

We're giving away three Juice for a Day cleanses -- each worth $60!

Take a break from everyday habits with Juice for a Day - a quick and easy recharge, designed to help you feel lighter and brighter after one completely delicious day. A simple and accessible way to experience the revitalizing power of raw, "living foods" juice that anyone can do! Replace your three meals-a-day with six fresh-pressed juices, and you get a 24-hour mini-cleanse that has an energizing, clarifying and brightening effect.

To enter, just fill out this form. Then, share how YOU recharge in the comments below.

Be the first to know about new products, get cleansing tips, delicious raw recipes and much more -- make sure you 'like' Cooler Cleanse on Facebook!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

14 Replies

LittleBunny
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Enter to WIN a Juice for a Day Cleanse!

I recharge with a workout. I'm always amazed at home much a good session and then gym can perk me up when I'm feeling tired.

yestfl
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

I recharge with a nap. When I am really tired after a long day of doing work, a hot bath and a nap afterwards does the job for me!

TBjunkie
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

An easy way I recharge is to drink a large glass of fresh squeezed Orange juice, it's the best! Maybe it's all the vitamin C but it really works for me.

SCLegacyPhD
1 year, 9 months ago

Caffeine, baby!!!

HannahE2011
1 year, 9 months ago

Honestly, recharging for me can be two different things. When my worn out body needs some recharging in terms of some relaxation, nothing can beat a long, hot bath with some vanilla scented candles. If i need more of an exciting, rev-up type of recharging, going out and doing anything adventurous/active with friends is always an emotional and physical pick-me up :)

purduette
insider
1 year, 9 months ago
Run!

I recharge with a run. No matter how tired or blue I'm feeling, a run in the park never fails to reboot me and make me feel great!

noahsmama1
1 year, 9 months ago

For a pick me up recharge, I love a shower with energizing scents to get me going. I recharge my spirits and my soul with a time spent with a great friend or a meal shared with family and/or friends. A good power nap works too. ;)

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

I recharge by laying outside and reading a book or magazine :)

VV001
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago

I recharge with yoga. I found an amazing DVD from a review here on TB (it's Jennifer Aniston's trainer). I love it! It's tires out my muscles but it makes me more focused and gives me more energy for the whole day!

jaded56
1 year, 9 months ago

I recharge by taking a nice, long soak in a Lavendar scented epsom salts bath! Always does the trick for me!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend