Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » Eyebrow Powders

Discussion

TheLacqueredLady
elite
1 year, 10 months ago
Eyebrow Powders

I am really interested in trying some eyebrow powders, but I find many of them to be incredibly expensive, especially since I'm not sure I will like them. Also, as a blonde, I find that many of them look like they will be very dark on me. Any suggestions on how to pick a good brow powder that will match my brow color?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

MrsFrosty226
insider
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Eyebrow Powders

I use the ulta brow powder set and I am very happy with it. I tried brow pencils but they always looked fake and drawn in, but the powders are much more subtle. The powders are nice because they generally come with a couple colors and you decide how much to put on, which makes blending colors to find a match easy. I think brow powders are great if you already have full brows you want to define a little bit without drawing them in

volta
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

I'm a loyalist to Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil now, but before that I actually used to use a Nyx eyeshadow single. That actually used to go on quite well and stay on too. I don't know what your hair color is, but for dark Brunettes it worked.

MissXu
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

I give my brows the least amount of attention, I really ought to step up game and give them some love too... haha :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend