Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Thoughts on the new community?

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 10 months ago
Thoughts on the new community?

Are you guys having a better experience here in the community since our recent update? Thanks for sticking with us as we work out the kinks! Soon we'll be bringing back the features you know and love (formatting, photos, videos -- oh my!) so hang in there on those... but are there any other features or tools you'd love to see us add here? Let me know!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Thoughts on the new community?

I feel like the navigation is still a little difficult and not as intuitive as it could be.

VV001
allstar
1 year, 10 months ago

I love seeing new content on the main page at the top, but I notice a lot of the stories farther down on the main page are the same, week after week. I'd love to see some different articles circulated on the main page like "all-time more popular stories" or "most commented on stories." Even if their older, it would be nice to see different healines circulating through.

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 9 months ago

Thanks ladies! I appreciate your feedback. We're working really hard to revamp our community and make it even better for you. Do you have any ideas on things you'd like to see here? Tools, features, etc?

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend