Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Anyone tried products for getitng rid of or ligthening dark spots/age...

Discussion

Nicole1021
allstar
1 year, 10 months ago
Anyone tried products for getitng rid of or ligthening dark spots/age spots/sun spots on face?

HELP!! I hate this melasma (I think) on my cheeks and nothing seems to cover it for long. Any products that anyone has actually tried and found effective? Thanks!!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

11 Replies

advicesisterA
BLOGGER
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Anyone tried products for getitng rid of or ligthening dark spots/age spots/sun spots on face?

If you have ever tried to get rid of these kinds of spots you know that they are extremely difficult to deal with. Shiseido has a new line of products for this, and Clinique has a few. They are not inexpensive, and you have to use them regularly and for a long time to see any results, but the ingredients in both seem to indicate that you might get some relief, down the road. The point is that you need to have a commitment (as well as some cash) and keep your expectations, reasonable. Then, use the products as directed, and hopefully you'll get some relief. Of course, for an instant fix use SPF and cover-up. Dermablend and Cover FX have some good ones, but you can try some of the less expensive brands too, such as physicians formula.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend