Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask a Beauty Blogger » Products for review -- what have you LOVED?

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 10 months ago
Products for review -- what have you LOVED?

Hey Bloggers! I know you guys get tons of products to review on your sites. What are some that you tried for review and ended up really loving? I'm particularly interested in curly hair products!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

13 Replies

MissXu
elite
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Products for review -- what have you LOVED?

By far, one of my favorite products is this new & improved Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions that helps prevent ball of foot pain. My review for those interested in reading about it: http://xulovesbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/06/dr-scholls-for-her-ball-of-foot.html

yestfl
elite
1 year, 10 months ago

I have tried the NuNAAT Ultra Keratin Touch! It's great for curly hair and I love it. I reviewed on my blog and I wrote a review here on TotalBeauty as well. Honestly, it does really work. That's the only thing I've reviewed on my blog and loved.

beautyalchemist
BLOGGER
1 year, 10 months ago

Mary- I don't have curly hair so can't tell you what I use that works. but I can say that I have never not loved anything by Bumble & bumble , and they do make products for curly hair. It seems everything they do is top of heap. Good luck

advicesisterA
BLOGGER
1 year, 9 months ago

I’m a real fan of CeraVe skin care. The products are not fancy, but they work extremely well, and they’re a favorite of dermatologists, too. In fact, when I had my Fraxel treatments, the daily moisturizer with SPF 30 is what the dermatologist sent me home wearing. I review all sorts of pricey products, and I love the packaging and their "cachet" but I keep coming back to CeraVe because it works. You can buy it in the drug store, but that doesn't mean it's not good.

advicesisterA
BLOGGER
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Re: Products for review -- what have you LOVED?
MissXu posted:

By far, one of my favorite products is this new & improved Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions that helps prevent ball of foot pain. My review for those interested in reading about it: http://xulovesbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/06/dr-scholls-for-her-ball-of-foot.html

I have to disagree on this. I love the idea of the foot cushions, but they make my shoes tight, and I end up getting blisters or having to remove them.

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 9 months ago

Thanks everyone! These all sound great -- and I just added Bumble and Bumble to my shopping list!

PDick
insider
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: Products for review -- what have you LOVED?
MissXu posted:

Try using the cushions with a bigger shoe size like 1/2 a size larger, and it should fit comfortably and provide the extra cushion that'd actually help your feet feel better in the long run! :)

I have had the same experience with shoe inserts. It's a shame because they work when you first start walking, but the shoes become too tight.

kendallmalloy
insider
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Re: Products for review -- what have you LOVED?
advicesisterA posted:

I’m a real fan of CeraVe skin care. The products are not fancy, but they work extremely well, and they’re a favorite of dermatologists, too. In fact, when I had my Fraxel treatments, the daily moisturizer with SPF 30 is what the dermatologist sent me home wearing. I review all sorts of pricey products, and I love the packaging and their "cachet" but I keep coming back to CeraVe because it works. You can buy it in the drug store, but that doesn't mean it's not good.

I too love Cerave skin care. I used to use cleansers and moisturizers from Sephora. I'm lucky to be blessed with a great complexion and Cerave helps keep it that way. Why pay the big bucks when Cerave does the good work for half the price. Kendall Malloy

volta
elite
1 year, 10 months ago

I need to make a blog. lol

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
1 year, 10 months ago

I don't have curly hair, so unfortunately I won't be much help there! Of the products that I've received (for review purposes), I really love First Aid Beauty cleanser, 100% pure coconut body cream, Giovanni hot chocolate scrub, Red Apple Lipstick lipgloss, Concrete Minerals SexyLips lip tint, Victoria's Secret body mist in "Angel," Milani mosaic highlighter, and tarte achiote blush.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend