Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » for those of us with slower connections TB keeps timing out

Discussion

advicesisterA
BLOGGER
1 year, 10 months ago
for those of us with slower connections TB keeps timing out

You have a very visual site with a lot going on, but for those of us who are stuck with cable or some slower connection, all we'll get is a "timed out" when we try to click on the various channels. It would be nice if you had a less flash/graphics intensive version. Many sites do offer this.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

TheLacqueredLady
elite
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Re: for those of us with slower connections TB keeps timing out
MaryTB posted:

Thanks for the update, Alison! Please hang in there while we work out all the kinks today. Thanks!!

For the past two days, I haven't been able to post new discussions on any of the message boards. This is very frustrating especially considering the incentives issue. I can reply, but not start a new discussion.

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Re: Re: for those of us with slower connections TB keeps timing out
beatrice_venice posted:

Why cant I leave a post??? I can reply but no new discussions

Hi ladies -- links are temporarily disabled until a few further updates. If you have a link in your post, nothing will happen when you click the "post discussion" button. Bloggers -- so sorry! I will make sure this doesn't hurt your incentives and we'll give you this option as soon as we can. Thanks for the feedback!

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: for those of us with slower connections TB keeps timing out

Thanks for the update, Alison! Please hang in there while we work out all the kinks today. Thanks!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend