Home » Community » Message Boards » » Effective Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles?

Discussion

Faye2011
1 year, 10 months ago
Effective Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles?

Share your beauty tips to get rid dark circles? The product that you love to use? How about the experience? Would you recommend it?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

8 Replies

eyechic
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: Effective Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles?

having healthy lifestyle will be the best solution. enough sleep, proper diet and drinking a lot of water as it flush out all the toxins in the body. you may also try to use cucumber or tea bags or sliced potato in your eyes. then use olive oil as moisturizer. for an extra help, look for a product that will give you an effective relief. check some product review first to get better info on what to buy and to save your money and your eyes from any negative side effects.

TheLacqueredLady
elite
1 year, 10 months ago

Try using a color correcting stick in a yellow tone - it evens out dark circles. You can also use an under eye brightener. To prevent dark circles, try massaging the under eye area lightly and using a light moisturizer.

engineergirl123
insider
1 year, 10 months ago

I've had this problem all my life! It's genetics, because I've had them since I was a child. Nothing I've tried really helps. :(

advicesisterA
BLOGGER
1 year, 10 months ago

I'm not trying to be funny when I say that the best way to get rid of dark circles is to get some more sleep, and have a healthy lifestyle. But that being said, there are plenty of products that help to de-puff and that will conceal some of the darkness. There are also some pricey, cosmetic procedures that can help, but those are the last resort. If you need to cover up dark circles, I really prefer to use a brush and dot on and lightly smooth in, an opaque foundation that's the same color as what you're wearing on the rest of your face. Barring that, I use a palette with a number of creamy concealer tones, and mix them together to create a shade that works best with whatever color the circles seem to be, that day (the color and intensity, changes). But if you want to really conceal dark circles with a concealer (any type that works for you--it needn't be expensive), practice makes perfect. You can do more harm than good trying to cover them up if you use the wrong type of concealer, or the wrong color. Then you just get "raccoon" eyes. You can also "take five" and put cold cucumber slices on yours eyes (yes, ti works) and while it won't get rid of the dark circles, it will de-puff enough so they don't look so prominent. You can buy "eye slices" or other types of de-puffing gel pads that also work.

TheLacqueredLady
elite
1 year, 10 months ago

Try using a color correcting stick in a yellow tone - it evens out dark circles. You can also use an under eye brightener. To prevent dark circles, try massaging the under eye area lightly and using a light moisturizer.

TheLacqueredLady
elite
1 year, 10 months ago

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend