Home » Community » Message Boards » » Is a lot of makeup a bad thing?

Discussion

aly7
elite
1 year, 10 months ago
Is a lot of makeup a bad thing?

From a man's point of view, is a girl wearing a lot of makeup considered unattractive? Or more attractive? Or does it not really matter? \r\nA lot of men will say they don''t care, but I've heard a few say that girls wearing a ton of makeup, is off-putting. \r\nIn all honesty, I'll do what I want and I really don't care what a guy thinks. BUT, it's always nice to know:)

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

ModernManKy
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Is a lot of makeup a bad thing?

It depends in part on the situation. If you wear a ton of makeup to grab a beer or catch a ballgame, he might wonder why you felt the need to put in all that effort. But if the two of you are dressed up for a fancy dinner, he might think more makeup makes sense. In general, though, most guys don't like it when women look like they painted a brand new face on top of their actual faces. So when in doubt, subtlety is probably best. After all, you want a guy to think you look great, not to think your makeup looks great.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend