Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Suggestion on Reviews

Discussion

Make_upJunkie
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
Suggestion on Reviews

I'd really like to have a function to be able to see all the reviews I've made on TotalBeauty. I'd also like to have the option to see other users reviews. Like a 'See all my reviews' link. Or, do we already have this & I just can't find it (I truly have looked & looked)? Thank you!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

7 Replies

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Suggestion on Reviews

Thanks, great idea! We're in the process of deciding which features to roll out here in the new community and I will add this to our ideas list!

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Suggestion on Reviews
Make_upJunkie posted:

Thank you, Mary! I'm excited to see all the new additions. I'm esp. excited to see if my suggestion goes through, tehe! ; )

The development team just reminded me that you should be able to see all your reviews from your member profile page. We'll keep this on our list, however, to see if we can make it easier to access them from the home page. Thanks!

totaljohn1
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: Suggestion on Reviews
MaryTB posted:

The development team just reminded me that you should be able to see all your reviews from your member profile page. We'll keep this on our list, however, to see if we can make it easier to access them from the home page. Thanks!

Ah good point, there is a link to see all of your reviews on your profile page, but the link is hard to find, we will make this easier to access. Thanks for the great f/b!

Make_upJunkie
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Re: Suggestion on Reviews
MaryTB posted:

Thanks, great idea! We're in the process of deciding which features to roll out here in the new community and I will add this to our ideas list!

Thank you, Mary! I'm excited to see all the new additions. I'm esp. excited to see if my suggestion goes through, tehe! ; )

Make_upJunkie
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Suggestion on Reviews
Make_upJunkie posted:

Okay! Now I'm easily seeing all of my reviews! Definitely was not easy to find before the new layout if it was there at all! Thank you!

Make_upJunkie
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: Suggestion on Reviews
Make_upJunkie posted:

Okay! Now I'm easily seeing all of my reviews! Definitely was not easy to find before the new layout if it was there at all! Thank you!

Whoops! Edited to say 'thank you both, John and Mary'! :)

alictasia
elite
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Suggestion on Reviews

Your suggestion is on board now! I just used it and I think it was a FANTASTIC suggestion! I was able to quickly count my votes for "helpful review" and found out that I only need 6 more to be counted as a "trusted reviewer". That made me feel great since I really try hard to give my true feelings on a product rather than just write something up for the points.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend