Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Blackhead Prevention

Discussion

TheLacqueredLady
elite
1 year, 10 months ago
Blackhead Prevention

I have noticed, lately, that my blackheads on my nose have been really bad. I exfoliate regularly and use a toner, but it still hasn't staved them off. Any suggestions as to how to get rid of or prevent these? I know you can't fully get rid of them, but any way to lessen them would be great.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

VV001
allstar
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Blackhead Prevention

You have a few options. Biore sells Pore Cleansing Strips. You've probably seen them -- you place them across you nose and then pull off, They're supposed to pull the blackheads out. Some people have great results, some people don't. If you use them, it's helpful to gently exfoliate first to give them the best chance of working. Another option is an extractor tool. It basically does what your nails might do it you picked and squeezed at them, but it's way more sanitary and gentle. Just google "blackhead extractor" to see some brands out there. Hope that helps!

michelle_erstad
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Strengthening Base Coat

I have been using Nailtiques formula 2 for a couple of months now and it has made all the difference in my nails. I actually have them now :) Good luck!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend