Home » Community » Message Boards » Can't find a Product? » Hard Candy - 'Eye'm Tired' Depuffing Eye Serum

Discussion

Hard Candy - 'Eye'm Tired' Depuffing Eye Serum

Missing from database.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

Make_upJunkie
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
H.C. Eye Serum vs. cucumbers & potatoes

While the the tip of using a slice of cucumber or potato has been around a lonnng time, this product has not & it is super convenient and will cost much less than potatoes and cucumbers!

For $5 (Yes, five bucks, lol!) for a tube with triple roller balls to massage the product in, I'd much rather have that in my fridge than *hope* I have a potato or cucumber around (which I never do, lol) when I want to feel the refreshing cooling sensation this eye serum provides.  It's good stuff!

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year, 10 months ago
Puffy eyes

Don't waste your money. You can use two pieces of cut cucumber or raw potato slices. They really work!

ChristineTB
insider
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: Hard Candy - 'Eye'm Tired' Depuffing Eye Serum

Thanks for letting us know! Here's the link you asked for http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6512312/hard-candy-eyem-tired-depuffing-eye-serum

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend