Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Dollar Store Deals?

Discussion

Dollar Store Deals?

Has anyone walked into a dollar store and found they had revlon,cover girl,and other items they still sold in regular stores for about 10 times more money????

if so what have you found?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

13 Replies

shannyn_buckley
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Dollar Store Deals?

at actual dollar stores here ive found revlon,cover girl, alba and so many others.. id buy a bunch cause i know later when i go it will be sold out!

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
1 year, 10 months ago

I've seen all sorts of drugstore brands at the Dollar Store. The selection changes all the time. Also, Ross, TJMaxx and Marshalls sometimes have designer fragrances, and department store or high end cosmetics! I've seen NARS even.

passion4christ
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
Yep!!!

I live here in vegas, and there are tons of discount stores all around the city. I have found the have lip sticks, foundation, eyeliners, and sometimes mascara, for litterally 2-3 bucks. 

LittleBunny
elite
1 year, 10 months ago

Yes! I love buying all of my hairpins, clips, and cotton balls there!

dmbroark214
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
love the dollar store!

I love when they have either the name brand nail care stuff or makeup. One time they had the ten minute hair color from l'oreal I think!

dmbroark214
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
love the dollar store!

I love when they have either the name brand nail care stuff or makeup. One time they had the ten minute hair color from l'oreal I think!

nesg
1 year, 10 months ago

mostly i buy nail care. I have seen some eye shadows, nail clips, liquid base, compact powder and more

nesg
1 year, 10 months ago

mostly i buy nail care. I have seen some eye shadows, nail clips, liquid base, compact powder and more

nesg
1 year, 10 months ago

nesg
1 year, 10 months ago

mostly i buy nail care. I have seen some eye shadows, nail clips, liquid base, compact powder and more.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend