Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Community Makeover

Discussion

Community Makeover

Hey beauty fans!

As some of you already know, next week we'll be rolling over to our improved Community platform. We're going to be making many changes in the months ahead to give YOU a better experience when you visit us here at TotalBeauty.com, and we want you to be involved in the process!

To get us up and running, we're offering some special perks during the first 30 days. We'd love to have YOU help us get our new message boards going, and you can earn lots of cool stuff in the process.

We are currently scheduled to roll over to the new community on June 14. Fill out this form: https://questionpro.com/t/ACd7fZNlmd and I will send you a notification once we go live so you know it's time to start earning rewards. Posts before that notification will not count.

Here is what you will get for participating in this program:
1) The first 25 users to sign up will receive a Total Beauty T-shirt.

2) Each time you email me (mdolan@totalbeauty.com) a link to a message board discussion you started, our editors will review. If they think its a great post, they'll tell our dev team to add an extra 250 points to your account.

3) Once you have posted 15 message board discussions, our editors will review, and if all 15 are great posts, you'll earn a freebie from our beauty closet. You can earn up to 4 freebies in the first month. Just shoot me an email or message when you get to 15 posts and we'll look everything over and add you to our freebies list.

4) Make sure you post your discussions throughout the first 30 days, and not all at once. After 30 days, our editors will review all the posts and will choose 1 lucky "Community MVP" who will receive a gift basket full of freebies from our beauty closet.

I hope you are excited to get started! To receive your T-Shirt and future updates about this program, please fill out this form now: https://questionpro.com/t/ACd7fZNlmd

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Thanks!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Community Makeover

Wow, what amazing perks! That's super generous :) I'm really excited about the revamped website, and hope that it helps make it easier for everyone to share and respond.

MissXu
elite
1 year, 10 months ago
Same Survey or No?

Hi Mary, 

Is this the same survey I got via email or is this a different one? 

yestfl
elite
1 year, 10 months ago
Fun

This sounds like so much fun, I am totally excited! <3

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Yu

Hi MissXu-

This is not a survey -- this is an opportunity to sign up to participate in kicking off the new community. I may have already sent it to you via email as I gave elite's the first chance to sign up. If i did, you only need to sign up once. Thanks!

Thanks!

VV001
allstar
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Community Makeover

Wow! That's such an awesome perk program. I love the look of the new community and will definitely be posting.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend