Home » Community » Message Boards » Can't find a Product? » CARGO Swimables Eyeliner Kit

Discussion

CARGO Swimables Eyeliner Kit

Please add this wonderful kit. I believe it's an Ulta exclusive and is only $19 for four beautiful and vibrant eyeliners.  The colors are in purple, green, blue and grey and they don't budge once applied. LOVE!!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

Lani702
allstar
1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks for the info

I just looked these up and gonna give them a try, their much cheaper the mally's eyeliners that don't ever WORK!  Thanks

Nicole1021
allstar
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: CARGO Swimables Eyeliner Kit

You're very welcome! They glide on easily like the Urban Decay ones but stay way better than those in my opinion.  Also tried a sample of the MUFE aqua eyes liner and the Cargo has that one beat as well in my eyes.

ChristineTB
insider
1 year, 8 months ago

Because the eyeliner kit is exclusive to Ulta, we don't put them in our database. BUT here is the link for them individually. I hope that helps! http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6512302/cargo-swimmables-waterproof-eyeliner-pencil

alictasia
elite
1 year, 10 months ago

Love those colors, and I REALLY need to find a liner that will stay with me.  Thanks for the tip.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend