Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Verdict on the second box?

Discussion

Verdict on the second box?

Sadly I'm still disappointed. Maybe it's just not for me. Tried twice and felt ripped off both times. Products not bad but samples were extremely small this time- not even deluxe size.  Hey at least I gave it a chance! What does everyone think?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

JasminAnn
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Re: Verdict on the second box?
Nicole1021 posted:

I do have to say though that the products themselves I felt were better this time. REally like the likewise moisturizer- problem is it's only about a few days worth of product. And really like the Alterna oil. The pixi eye primer I'm still not sure about and the masque I haven't tried yet.  The Senna lip gloss is decent.

Im ok with the box..I like not being obligated to use a product..It nice to have the samples on hand..for travel ..or to tuck into my bag for an evening out..I would like keep an open mind..Im not sure what it is about this service that has me hooked..Im not a huge beauty junkie...I dont even wear foundation!Looking forward to the third box..we'll see..Good luck..

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 10 months ago
RE: Second Box

Hi Nicole!

I'm so happy you gave box number 2 a try, but am super bummed to hear you were less than thrilled. We really appreciate your feedback -- it will help us improve future collections. I apologize if you don't feel like you got a good value -- you actually received more than $40 worth of product in each box. I hope you'll give future boxes a try... coming up in June we have Murad, Zents, Skindinavia plus a bonus gift card from Sole Society.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Nicole1021
allstar
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Verdict on the second box?

Thanks for the reply but I really don't think those tiny samples were worth that price. It's okay though.. I tried it and got it out of my system. I'm sure a lot of thought goes into the box and I'm sorry if I offend. Just guess it isn't for me.

Nicole1021
allstar
1 year, 10 months ago

Anyone else have an opnion on the box? I'm wondering if I'm asking too much.  

Nicole1021
allstar
1 year, 10 months ago

I do have to say though that the products themselves I felt were better this time. REally like the likewise moisturizer- problem is it's only about a few days worth of product. And really like the Alterna oil. The pixi eye primer I'm still not sure about and the masque I haven't tried yet.  The Senna lip gloss is decent.

cherilynn8
1 year, 10 months ago

I just ordered my first box.. which is the new one with the murad samples in it. I hear that they are really good products and look forward to trying them!! Crossing my fingers they are not teeny tiny.. I got a couple samples recently that were just one use packets from murad but I am sure that this won't be the case in this box.. and with $15 I am sure it will be well worth it. I would rather try products out before I commit to a regular size item.. How many products to we have sitting in our cabinets that went unused? :) cheri

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend