Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » It's Elite member gifting time!

Discussion

It's Elite member gifting time!

Hi ladies-

Those of you who had already achieved Elite status in December should have received an awesome gift from Victoria's Secret before the holidays. Now, it's time for another great gift and this time around we've got multiple brands on board as suppliers -- we think you'll be very happy.

I sent out an email to our current elites, but I still don't have mailing information for several people. If you are one of these users:

BronySergio
powerwoman033
kelly_tobin
Bon_Bon
MissPurple

Please send me your first name, last name and mailing address at mdolan@totalbeauty.com ASAP to receive your gift. Please include your old and new email address as well so I can confirm it's you.

Thanks guys!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year, 10 months ago
Gift

Thank you, Mary and Total Beauty. Carole VonAllten

LittleBunny
elite
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: It's Elite member gifting time!

Hi, I just wanted to make sure that you have my correct email address. I have not received an email from you about this gift. Thanks!

volta
elite
1 year, 10 months ago

Same! I haven't received an email, but I've been in touch with you a lot, so I'm assuming everything's cool! 

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Contact Info

Hey ladies-

If you received your gift in December, I already have your info so I didn't send an email this time around. We'll be shipping gifts next week!

If you have any additional questions or aren't sure I have your correct info, shoot me an email at mdolan@totalbeauty.com.

Thanks!

MissXu
elite
1 year, 10 months ago

WOOHOO! :D

btom
1 year, 10 months ago

Hi

all i wamt some sportswear for runing anyone help me 

sportswear

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend