Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Totalbeauty is driving me crazy..........

Discussion

Totalbeauty is driving me crazy..........

I'm sorry, but Totalbeauty is getting on my last nerve these days. I've been a member for 2 years, I used to log in every single day, now I log in about once every 2 or 3 weeks. The things that drive me crazy are the GLITCHES and the ADS. First of all.....glitches? This is a nice company with a high tech website, a glitch here and there is a whole lot different than what I'm seeing, I'm seeing CRAZY amounts of glitches. Like the profile page won't let me update sometimes, I'm not getting updates in my message box, all of the things I reply to aren't showing up at first, and I keep getting notifications of comments and replies that aren't new and that I have already seen.

The ads are killer, too. They are FULL SCREEN ads that pop up everywhere for things I'm not even interested in. Then I have to close out of the ad and refresh the page to get it to work. Ads slow down the site making it a pain to use, as well as make the overall look of the site cheap and money hungry. I know TB is a business and people want to make MONEY of of it, but this is crazy. Adding a billion ads isn't giving you a lot of money, it's making members mad and then they are leaving. I've talked to so many people with the same issues as me, I know I'm not alone.

And the last thing that totally drives me crazy is that I feel like the TB staff don't even care about the issues we are having, nor are they interacting with us. I feel like TB has changed so much. A year ago, if I left a comment on something, I WOULD get  a reply from the staff, that was nice for them to just show me they CARED. If they had enough time to reply to my comments last year, they can do it this year too.  I never get a reply from any TB Members, I really don't think they are even reading what we have to say.

I'm really contemplating leaving this site, every time I come on I just get angrier. I also hate that everything is so outdated, brands and products that have been out for a while now, are still not on the product review section.....Yell

-Aly

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

aly7
elite
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Totalbeauty is driving me crazy..........

Honestly, I just don't feel like there is GOING to be any changes. I think I may be leaving for good.

MissXu
elite
1 year, 10 months ago
Absolutely Agree

The glithes on the review page really needs to addressed and changed. 

New context needs to be updated instead of the same old glitches that keep appearing. Things should be fresh and new every day so that people can keep coming back. Having the same review page for MONTHS is not the best way to attract new members nor is it to keep old members around either. 

I'm looking forward to changes around the site and hopefully the changes are for better.

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Aly

Hey Aly-

I apologize, I answered your other post before seeing this one. Please email me so I can tell you more about the awesome changes we are working on for the site. I hope you'll stick with us while we listen to user feedback and make some big changes.

Thanks!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend