Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Snow White & The Huntsman Prize Pack!

Discussion

Enter to win a Snow White & The Huntsman Prize Pack!

Snow White and The Huntsman hits theaters June 1 -- and we're giving awy the ultimate movie prize pack!

SWATHonesheet.jpg

In the epic action-adventure Snow White and the Huntsman, Kristen Stewart (Twilight) plays the only person in the land fairer than the evil queen (Oscar® winner Charlize Theron) who is out to destroy her. But what the wicked ruler never imagined is that the young woman threatening her reign has been training in the art of war with a huntsman (Chris Hemsworth, Thor) who was dispatched to kill her.

One lucky winner wil receive:
-A Benefit Cosmetics Rare Beauty Kit
-A T-shirt
-Nail polish
-Lip gloss
-A necklace
-A cell phone mirror
-A sling bag

SWATH-pp-one.jpgBenefitPack.jpgTo get more movie extras, visit the official website, follow @SnowWhite on Twitter, check out the flick on Pinterest or 'Like' the film's Facebook page.

Watch the trailer HERE.

For a chance to win, just fill out this form. Then, share what you admire most about Kristen Stewart or Charlize Theron's beauty in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Mondy, June 4, 2012. One winner will be selected and notified via email later that day.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

107 Replies

misslaura317
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Enter to win a Snow White & The Huntsman Prize Pack!

What I admire most about Kristen Stewart's beauty is that she's beautiful inside and out. Not only is she the fairest of them all to me, she also has a good heart & inner strength that I admire so much about her. She is who she is and is not afraid of it. She's a normal girl with an extraordinary life that appreciates and appreciates the fans that will love and follow her, just as the dwarves did for Snow White. She is "the one," now and forever. 

bittypeep
1 year, 10 months ago

I admire Kristen for having individual style.  She doesn't come across as "trying too hard."  She always looks pretty but isn't overly made up.

nedsped
1 year, 10 months ago
What I admire most about Kristen Stewart or Charlize Theron's beauty...

Kristen is just naturally beautiful, and I love that she is not a wearer of heavy make-up on a regular basis as she does not need it and should continue to embrace herself in all her quirkiness. Charlize can be a bit of a chameleon, so I really love that about her!Tongue out 

andie
allstar
1 year, 10 months ago
what i admire most about kristen and charlize is that theyre not afraid to be who they are.

Embarassed

sudu
1 year, 10 months ago

beautiful hair and style

jsaphire
1 year, 10 months ago
Love Charlize Theron's beauty

I think Charlize Theron has such a natural look and grace about her that make her so beautiful!  She looks great with or without makeup and she doesn't overdue it.  I love her!

dstoutholcomb
insider
1 year, 10 months ago

they are both natural beauties

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 10 months ago
Love this contest

I love that Kristin is so laid back about her beauty. She is such a natural beauty she doesn't need much at all!

Bakersdozen
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
Charlize Is Elegant

Charlize knows how to walk the Red Carpet.  She always looks elegant and pretty.

champ76
1 year, 10 months ago

Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart are both natural beauties.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend