Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Snow White & The Huntsman Prize Pack!

Discussion

Enter to win a Snow White & The Huntsman Prize Pack!

Snow White and The Huntsman hits theaters June 1 -- and we're giving awy the ultimate movie prize pack!

SWATHonesheet.jpg

In the epic action-adventure Snow White and the Huntsman, Kristen Stewart (Twilight) plays the only person in the land fairer than the evil queen (Oscar® winner Charlize Theron) who is out to destroy her. But what the wicked ruler never imagined is that the young woman threatening her reign has been training in the art of war with a huntsman (Chris Hemsworth, Thor) who was dispatched to kill her.

One lucky winner wil receive:
-A Benefit Cosmetics Rare Beauty Kit
-A T-shirt
-Nail polish
-Lip gloss
-A necklace
-A cell phone mirror
-A sling bag

SWATH-pp-one.jpgBenefitPack.jpgTo get more movie extras, visit the official website, follow @SnowWhite on Twitter, check out the flick on Pinterest or 'Like' the film's Facebook page.

Watch the trailer HERE.

For a chance to win, just fill out this form. Then, share what you admire most about Kristen Stewart or Charlize Theron's beauty in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Mondy, June 4, 2012. One winner will be selected and notified via email later that day.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

107 Replies

loozeybug
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
Snow White & The Huntsman

I truly admire the beauty of both Charize Theron, and Kristen Stewart. I've watched them both for years in movies and interviews, and in the media. I like how Kristen has come out of her shell, as she has matured in front of us, and Charlize does things to help with good causes. I would imagine that they are both inner beauty queens, which is most important!

alexandra_bree_messineo
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Enter to win a Snow White & The Huntsman Prize Pack!

Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron are both exceptionally beautiful naturally! I love Kristen Stewart in anything she does because she can go from being a total tomboy to a fairytale princess and always look gorgeous, without boasting about it! She also doesn't go too crazy or unnatural with a lot of her looks either, very natural! Excited she will be playing Snow White, my favorite story as a little girl and still is.

curlyerika
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
Snow White & the Huntsman

Both actresses are very talented.  

jeremy_andmary_edge
1 year, 10 months ago
Snow White & The Huntsman Prize Pack

Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart are very good choices for this movie. I adore and admire both of them for more than just their beauty but they are both remarkably beautiful woman who seem to be able to effortlessly pull off a little-to-no makeup natural look or over-the-top red carpet styles. 

azdrienne
allstar
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Enter to win a Snow White & The Huntsman Prize Pack!

What I admire most about Charlize Theron's beauty is how striking she is. Even though she is classically pretty and sweet looking, she carries herself in a way that comes across as very strong.

christy_pipher
1 year, 10 months ago
Snow White and the Huntsman

BOTH Women are very beautiful , but the most beautiful things about both women is role models they have been the charity work they do...

yestfl
elite
1 year, 10 months ago
Admiration

Love them both, great actresses and talented. Charlize specially has a good heart helping her country as much as she can.

cupper
1 year, 10 months ago
Charlize Theron

I love how she makes looking beautiful look so effortless.

desaria
1 year, 10 months ago
Simplicity

What I admire most about these 2 women is the fact they are so simple. Unlike most celebrities, they like to keep it simple with everything whether it be they way they dress or act. They are more relatable in comparison to others. Furthermore, they are naturally beautiful but outdo most of the other women in the business. 

Princessbab
1 year, 10 months ago
Charlize Theron is so versatile!

I love the beauty of Charlize Theron and how she adapts to her roles and can look so many different ways.  She looks her most amazing in the J'adore Dior ad with her rardiant skin and gorgeous gold dress!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend