Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Snow White & The Huntsman Prize Pack!

Discussion

Enter to win a Snow White & The Huntsman Prize Pack!

Snow White and The Huntsman hits theaters June 1 -- and we're giving awy the ultimate movie prize pack!

SWATHonesheet.jpg

In the epic action-adventure Snow White and the Huntsman, Kristen Stewart (Twilight) plays the only person in the land fairer than the evil queen (Oscar® winner Charlize Theron) who is out to destroy her. But what the wicked ruler never imagined is that the young woman threatening her reign has been training in the art of war with a huntsman (Chris Hemsworth, Thor) who was dispatched to kill her.

One lucky winner wil receive:
-A Benefit Cosmetics Rare Beauty Kit
-A T-shirt
-Nail polish
-Lip gloss
-A necklace
-A cell phone mirror
-A sling bag

SWATH-pp-one.jpgBenefitPack.jpgTo get more movie extras, visit the official website, follow @SnowWhite on Twitter, check out the flick on Pinterest or 'Like' the film's Facebook page.

Watch the trailer HERE.

For a chance to win, just fill out this form. Then, share what you admire most about Kristen Stewart or Charlize Theron's beauty in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Mondy, June 4, 2012. One winner will be selected and notified via email later that day.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

107 Replies

dina_m_bell
1 year, 11 months ago
KRISTIN AND CHARLIZE

both are beautiful naturall and glad to see Kristin in a different kind of movie

OtterKim
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
New Hollywood Glam

I love that they are risk takers in career and fashion. They will fully commit to their roles and personal choices even if it doesn't fit in the standard Hollywood mold.

raquel_raygoza
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Enter to win a Snow White & The Huntsman Prize Pack!

Whats not to love!? They both have natural beauty and personalities to match!

isabel_0312
1 year, 11 months ago
kristen and charlize

they are both beautiful. charlize is classy and kristen is a fairy-like beauty she really fits the character.

alex_sanchez
1 year, 11 months ago
Love Cherize

I love the dedication and conviction she gives to every one of her characters.  I love her movie Monster. 

mangagrl18
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Enter to win a Snow White & The Huntsman Prize Pack!

I admire that both Kristen and Charlize have natural beauty that can't be constructed purely from makeup.

kay_eutsler
1 year, 11 months ago
Charlize Theron

I think what I admire most is her natural look, she always seems to carry herself so nicely. 

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Charlize and Kristen Contest

Both actresses are stunningly beautiful. Both really bring out their qualities with perfect skin and makeup appropriate to each role. Charlize really makes great expressions that show her to be the evil person she portrays, even though she is beautiful at the same time. Kristen's hair flows naturally, and you can feel her angst in her mannerisms and expressions. I admire Charlize Theron's hairstyle and inner beauty, and I admire Kristin Stewart's long, flowing hair and beautiful face.

steadyeddie925
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
What I like most...

about Charlize Theron's beauty is her flawless complexion and feminine body structure. She's a 10 Tongue out

olesya_budarkova
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
About Charlize Theron...

I absolutly adore her! She is a natural beauty and i enjoy watching her!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend