Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Snow White & The Huntsman Prize Pack!

Discussion

Enter to win a Snow White & The Huntsman Prize Pack!

Snow White and The Huntsman hits theaters June 1 -- and we're giving awy the ultimate movie prize pack!

SWATHonesheet.jpg

In the epic action-adventure Snow White and the Huntsman, Kristen Stewart (Twilight) plays the only person in the land fairer than the evil queen (Oscar® winner Charlize Theron) who is out to destroy her. But what the wicked ruler never imagined is that the young woman threatening her reign has been training in the art of war with a huntsman (Chris Hemsworth, Thor) who was dispatched to kill her.

One lucky winner wil receive:
-A Benefit Cosmetics Rare Beauty Kit
-A T-shirt
-Nail polish
-Lip gloss
-A necklace
-A cell phone mirror
-A sling bag

SWATH-pp-one.jpgBenefitPack.jpgTo get more movie extras, visit the official website, follow @SnowWhite on Twitter, check out the flick on Pinterest or 'Like' the film's Facebook page.

Watch the trailer HERE.

For a chance to win, just fill out this form. Then, share what you admire most about Kristen Stewart or Charlize Theron's beauty in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Mondy, June 4, 2012. One winner will be selected and notified via email later that day.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

107 Replies

queenshelby
1 year, 10 months ago
Kristein Stewart & Charlize Theron's Beauty

What I admire most is their Natural beauty, with or without make up these ladies are beautiful. No matter wha,t they always seen to be in their comfort zones. 

susan_marie_hoagland
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Enter to win a Snow White & The Huntsman Prize Pack!

Natural beauty they rock!

erin_mattsondear
1 year, 10 months ago
natural beauty

they both look beautiful rocking the natural look, not many in hollywood could pull that off!

kelley_schrimpf_otto
1 year, 10 months ago
Natural Beauty

What makes them natural beauties is that they really don't give up who they truly are when they are on the red carpet.

magsey
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
Charlize Theron & Kristen Stewart

What I most admire is that they are both so natural with their make-up.  They don't need the thick bright lipsticks and heavy eye make-up worn by so many others to award shows etc.  They are both beautiful girls who don't need artificial camouflage.

april_rogan_portell
1 year, 10 months ago
Kristen Stewart

I think what makes Kristen Stewart most beautiful is being a real person. She doesn't pretend to be anyone she's not.  Yes, the make up & fancy clothes work for beauty too but I love that she's just like you & me.

mimi_white
1 year, 10 months ago
Snow white and the Huntsman

Charlene looks glowing.... her skin is incredible.

maclothier
1 year, 10 months ago
Snow White & the Huntsman

I love Charlize Theron's look.  It seems like no matter what her style, natural or smokey, she pulls it off flawlessly.  Her natural look makes her appear youthful, carefree, and fresh.  Her glam look is full on Hollywood.  I love the commercial for J'Adore where she's backstage with Marilyn and others.  She can be the girl next door or a bombshell.  I like to think each of us has a little of that inside.    

lisa_bramm
1 year, 10 months ago
admire

MissXu
elite
1 year, 10 months ago
Bronze Face

I really like 

Charlize Theron's

sultry bronze-like makeup, it doesn't look overdone and actually makes her look really pretty! 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend