Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Snow White & The Huntsman Prize Pack!

Discussion

Enter to win a Snow White & The Huntsman Prize Pack!

Snow White and The Huntsman hits theaters June 1 -- and we're giving awy the ultimate movie prize pack!

SWATHonesheet.jpg

In the epic action-adventure Snow White and the Huntsman, Kristen Stewart (Twilight) plays the only person in the land fairer than the evil queen (Oscar® winner Charlize Theron) who is out to destroy her. But what the wicked ruler never imagined is that the young woman threatening her reign has been training in the art of war with a huntsman (Chris Hemsworth, Thor) who was dispatched to kill her.

One lucky winner wil receive:
-A Benefit Cosmetics Rare Beauty Kit
-A T-shirt
-Nail polish
-Lip gloss
-A necklace
-A cell phone mirror
-A sling bag

SWATH-pp-one.jpgBenefitPack.jpgTo get more movie extras, visit the official website, follow @SnowWhite on Twitter, check out the flick on Pinterest or 'Like' the film's Facebook page.

Watch the trailer HERE.

For a chance to win, just fill out this form. Then, share what you admire most about Kristen Stewart or Charlize Theron's beauty in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Mondy, June 4, 2012. One winner will be selected and notified via email later that day.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

107 Replies

doubletrouble
1 year, 10 months ago
Snow White & the Huntsman

Kristen Stewart is a 'real' person who follows no one else in her beauty or fashion style. That is

beautiful!

niqua_taylor
1 year, 10 months ago
What I admire most about Kristen Stewart beauty is...

Kristen has that effortless fresh faced beauty. Just a light line here of eyeliner and a few strokes of mascara or nothing at all and beauty magic. Those green eyes of hers are what really sets her apart tho. Natural beauty with down to earth swag. Love her!!!

fallenstar11890
1 year, 10 months ago
I Admire Natural Beauty

I admire Kristen and Charlize's natural look.  Even when they use makeup, it's not over-done like some celebs.  Their look is much more about accentuating their natural beauty and still looking fabulous.  True beauty comes from within!  

whitney_charnae_hobson
1 year, 10 months ago
Kristen Admiration

What I admire about Kristen is just her unfailing commitment to being herself and being comfortable in her own skin. It definitely helps that the skin she's comfortable in is FLAWLESS, but Kristen is more than physical beauty. She really just has this way of endearing herself to you in the most genuine of ways. She's not afraid to be silly, serious, goofy, passionate, sad, happy, quiet, or loud. She just owns everything that she embodies and there's nothing fake about her. In my opinion, those qualities make her physical beauty that much more appealing. She has this amazing, lustrious hair with so much body and shine, but what really makes it great is that you know she's going to twist and play with it when she fidgets in interviews. She has these beautiful big green eyes and this bright smile, and you know that when she speaks with passion about the things she cares about she's going to pull you in with those eyes and she's going to talk as if there's nothing better than that thing she's describing. Also, who else could rock a t-shirt and jeans just as beautifully as a Balenciaga gown?! The girl's just got something Laughing

maria_defelice_hegedus
1 year, 10 months ago
I love Kristen Stewarts pale skin!

I think its great that she is not a fake bake tan celebrity like alot of actors her age. I think her fair translucent skin is beautiful!!Laughing

emily_foster
1 year, 10 months ago
Charlize's Beauty

In a world full of fake breasts and plastic surgeries galore, I admire the fact that Charlize has not gone under the knife. She is a natural beauty.

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Enter to win a Snow White & The Huntsman Prize Pack!

I love Charlize Theron's makeup--she keeps her makeup simple, and just plays up her features without being over the top. She never looks like she's trying too hard.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend