Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Snow White & The Huntsman Prize Pack!

Discussion

Enter to win a Snow White & The Huntsman Prize Pack!

Snow White and The Huntsman hits theaters June 1 -- and we're giving awy the ultimate movie prize pack!

SWATHonesheet.jpg

In the epic action-adventure Snow White and the Huntsman, Kristen Stewart (Twilight) plays the only person in the land fairer than the evil queen (Oscar® winner Charlize Theron) who is out to destroy her. But what the wicked ruler never imagined is that the young woman threatening her reign has been training in the art of war with a huntsman (Chris Hemsworth, Thor) who was dispatched to kill her.

One lucky winner wil receive:
-A Benefit Cosmetics Rare Beauty Kit
-A T-shirt
-Nail polish
-Lip gloss
-A necklace
-A cell phone mirror
-A sling bag

SWATH-pp-one.jpgBenefitPack.jpgTo get more movie extras, visit the official website, follow @SnowWhite on Twitter, check out the flick on Pinterest or 'Like' the film's Facebook page.

Watch the trailer HERE.

For a chance to win, just fill out this form. Then, share what you admire most about Kristen Stewart or Charlize Theron's beauty in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Mondy, June 4, 2012. One winner will be selected and notified via email later that day.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

107 Replies

CrystalMirror
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
What I like about Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron's beauty is...

they both have a natural, inner, sincere beauty. For both of them, they are confident, independant women. They are not consumed by their relationships, the Hollywood machine, or their own hype. They are both themselves.

lililuv87
1 year, 10 months ago
What I Love About Charlize Theron's Beauty

Her look is glamorous but natural at the same time. She never overdoes her makeup or cake it on. 

dinah_farmer
1 year, 10 months ago
K.Stewart & C. Theron

I think they are both great actress's and don't play the same type of character role after role. They push themselves to do their greatest.

sharon_sinerius_bloor
1 year, 10 months ago
Charlize

Her eyes are fantastically beautiful and her complexion is perfection - her makeup artists did a great job

linda_heger
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Enter to win a Snow White & The Huntsman Prize Pack!

Both Kristen and Charlize both "do their own thing" and seem to shine from within.

ralvarez523
1 year, 10 months ago
Enter to win a Snow White & The Huntsman Prize Pack

I love Charlize Theron.  She has a classic beauty to her.  It seems she never ages.  Love her!!!

unfamiliargirl
insider
1 year, 10 months ago

I like that both Charlize and Kristen are never overly made up and allow their natural beauty and personality to shine through whatever make up or clothing that they're wearing.

jeni27
allstar
1 year, 10 months ago
charlize theron has pretty eyes

Charlize Theron's eyes are pretty.

lee_gold_scott
1 year, 10 months ago

I love that Kristen Stewart has her own style and has not caved into the trend of wearing overly sexy outfits...she is beautiful and has kept her edgy yet feminine look right on through. I have to give her props for that. And as for Charlize Theron...this woman defines classy! <3

sleehest@yahoo.com

kelsey_turner_williams
1 year, 10 months ago
What I admire about Kristen Stewart's beauty...

I admire Kristen for staying true to herself. She doesn't let current trends or fashion intimidate her sense of style or how she chooses to dress. I love the fact that she can play the glamourous red carpet diva, then the next minute put on her converse to finish up. That is true beauty to me, being comfortable with yourself!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend