Many of you have shared some great feedback about our new Total Beauty Collection here in the community. Those of you who are active here in the community are very important to us, and we want to make sure that you know how much we value your comments and concerns. When you share your thoughts with us, you help us make the site and our programs and products better for all of our users!
As we work hard to make our sampling program the best it can be, we could really use your feedback. If you are interested in helping us improve Total Beauty Collection, please share your answers to the following questions. It would be great if you could talk to us via video, but if you don't have access to a web cam, you can also share your thoughts in writing.
Please answer openly and honestly. Please send your responses to email@example.com.
1) Please state your first name, age and where you live.
2) What other box sampling services have you participated in? If you haven't participated in any others, are you aware of other programs (which ones)? Why have you/have you not participated in those others?
3) Please state 3 reasons why you like or do not like OTHER sampling programs.
4) Please state 3 reasons why you did or did not purchase Total Beauty Collection.
5) Please state 3 things you liked or did not like about Total Beauty Collection.
6) If you were in charge of Total Beauty Collection, what might you do differently?
7) Have you ever paid for samples or trial sized products before? If yes, how much do you expect to spend and what is the maximum you would spend?
Thanks for all your help! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 year, 11 months ago
1. Erika, 24, Virginia
2. New Beauty Sample Test Tube
3. I like the New Beauty Sample program because it comes quarterly with the magazine. One thing I don't like about sample programs is sometimes you get a bunch of crap, sometimes you don't!
4. I haven't purchased the total beauty collection because I already know a lot about the products.
5. I like that you have the Alterna Bamboo product included, that line is amazing and surprisingly lots of people don't know about it. Mascara is always a plus and who doesn't want a backup of lotion in their purse?
6. I would make it look a little more exciting. When writing a blog post to let my readers know about your sample program I realized that visually it doesn't look awesome or intriging in any way. I would do the box in the bright blue and include a few mini samples with the large deluxe samples. When someone says samples for $15 and you see 3 or 4 items you may not have their attention for very long! I believe that making it more visual would be a huge plus! If it doesn't already come with it, I would include a little card or mini brochure with snippets on each product and how to use them. I always have clients ask me how to use hair or makeup products so it's important to remember that it's not common knowledge for everyone.
As for changing the box to bright blue (I'm thinking robins egg blue lol) colors are fresh and bright now. Everywhere you look you see bright colors, it's the trend of the year. With other companies stimulating potential customers with bright colors and excitement it's hard to compete! For example, New Beauty uses bright greens, pinks, etc. and i hate to say it drew me in!
Another idea is to include the samples in a mini makeup purse like the ones Bare Minerals give with lots of sets. They aren't anything special but everyone loves those!
7. Honestly, I have paid too much for samples before! The main one is when I'm at Dillard's and the Clinique counter has a really good bag deal with samples. Problem is you have to spend $40 to get it and I will spend it just because the bag is cute and I like the mascara!
Showing 1 - 1 of 1