Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a prize pack from GoodSkin Labs!

Discussion

Enter to win a prize pack from GoodSkin Labs!

We're giving away three prize packs from GoodSkin Labs. Each pack contains one Exten-10 Instant Youth Boosting Moisturizer SPF 15 and one Equinol Dark Spot Concentrate -- the perfect pair for summer!

Untitled.jpg

With new Instant Youth Boosting Moisturizer SPF 15, women and men can help influence the past, present and future appearance of their skin. Exten-10 is proven to help skin look 10.4 years younger while helping to fight future damage. Repair + Prevention all in one cream for a youth boost!  How does it work? Inspired by the revolutionary skin science of cellular regeneration, the exclusive technologies revitalize aging skin, making a visible improvement to the signs of aging a reality. At the same time, skin is protected against future damage with a blend of the latest in anti-oxidant technology and sun protecting broad spectrum SPF. With immediate use, a special blend of brightening optics and HyaluronicAcid helps restore skin youthful radiance instantly.

To help fight dark spots on the spot, GoodSkin Labs introduces Equinol™ Dark Spot Concentrate. Starting NOW, help stop uneven skin tone for a naturally flawless complexion.Target dark spots right where you need it with precision application to experience fast, effective results. How does it work? Equinol takes a multi-pronged, targeted, spot treatment approach to uneven skin tone. The advanced formula contains SR12, a breakthrough ingredient, which is originally derived from the Dianella Ensifolia plant.This ingredient is combined with Vitamin C and glucosamine to help eliminate the appearance of dark spots, while preventing new ones from forming. At the same time, caffeine helps soothe and calm skin, reducing irritation.

Want to enter to win these great products? Just fill out this form. Then, share your summer skin care concerns in the comments below and 'like' GoodSkin Labs on Facebook HERE. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, May 28, 2012. Winners will be selected and notified by email later that day.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

20 Replies

LittleBunny
elite
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Enter to win a prize pack from GoodSkin Labs!

I would love to win these products! I am always concerned about getting dark spots in the sun during the summer. 

kleiman
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
Tons of WATER & SUNSCREEN!

I "LIKE" Goodskin Labs on Facebook and my facebook username is kleimanlaw.

My biggest summer skin concern is ensuring that I'm heavily covered throughout the day, from head to toe, with a sunscreen with a very high SPF. I have EXTREMELY sensitive, fair skin that burns very quickly. I don't tan. I'm a redhead and I seem to have developed an allergy to the sun. So when I'm exposed to the sun for even a short period of time, I develop a very itchy rash all over my body, with small red bumps that both itches and hurts at the same time. If I scratch it, I'll start bleeding immediately. So I have to make sure I'm always under an umbrella or in the shade even with a lot of sunscreen.

Also, I tend to sweat alot so I have to remember to keep well hydrated throughout the day. I have a habit of not drinking till I get really thirsty. However, by that time, I'm already starting to run into health issues, becoming dehydrated. So I just have to drink all day long/

Diane K.

kleimanlaw at aol dot com

ThatAnnaGirl
1 year, 10 months ago

With my skin idol Dita Von Teese, I am mostly concerned about keeping sun exposure to a minimum, to achieve that creamy porcelain look. Also fading post hyperpigmentation from previous body acne, so I flaunt my shoulders in fun and flirty sundresses this year! :)

raquel_raygoza
insider
1 year, 10 months ago

sun spots,sun burns and wrinkles!

morgan1
1 year, 10 months ago

Enter me in the contest

crlconnors
1 year, 10 months ago
Too Late!!

AAWWEE!!  i am so mad, I missed the deadline to enter, I would of loved to have the chance to win.  I have been so busy lately, i have not had the chance to check my emails.

1Tennesse
1 year, 10 months ago
Sun Spots & Wrinkles

How much sunscreen is enough? I already have sun spots from the extreme amount of tanning done as a child. How much sun screen should I use and how much is too much? 

suegottey
1 year, 10 months ago
Equinol Contest

My skincare concerns for the summer are extremely important to me. I have Lupus and Scleroderma so being out in the sun is almost impossible without the highest SPF available and taking care of my skin in general is a must! I have to keep it moisturized at all times, day and night. Winning this contest could literally make the difference between me going outside at all in the summer. My disease has taken enough from my life and I don't want it to take anymore. Unfortunately, due to my diseases, I am on Social Security Disability and I cannot afford to pay the price of the products necessary to maintain a normal life in the summer. You would truly be giving me my life back! Respesctfully, Susan suegottey@hotmail.com

candy_darr
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
Summertime

...Summertime concerns for me are the heat, sweating and breakouts.   Sun exposure is always a concern, since I live in the Tropics.

volta
elite
1 year, 11 months ago

Dark spots! 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend