Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a prize pack from GoodSkin Labs!

Discussion

Enter to win a prize pack from GoodSkin Labs!

We're giving away three prize packs from GoodSkin Labs. Each pack contains one Exten-10 Instant Youth Boosting Moisturizer SPF 15 and one Equinol Dark Spot Concentrate -- the perfect pair for summer!

Untitled.jpg

With new Instant Youth Boosting Moisturizer SPF 15, women and men can help influence the past, present and future appearance of their skin. Exten-10 is proven to help skin look 10.4 years younger while helping to fight future damage. Repair + Prevention all in one cream for a youth boost!  How does it work? Inspired by the revolutionary skin science of cellular regeneration, the exclusive technologies revitalize aging skin, making a visible improvement to the signs of aging a reality. At the same time, skin is protected against future damage with a blend of the latest in anti-oxidant technology and sun protecting broad spectrum SPF. With immediate use, a special blend of brightening optics and HyaluronicAcid helps restore skin youthful radiance instantly.

To help fight dark spots on the spot, GoodSkin Labs introduces Equinol™ Dark Spot Concentrate. Starting NOW, help stop uneven skin tone for a naturally flawless complexion.Target dark spots right where you need it with precision application to experience fast, effective results. How does it work? Equinol takes a multi-pronged, targeted, spot treatment approach to uneven skin tone. The advanced formula contains SR12, a breakthrough ingredient, which is originally derived from the Dianella Ensifolia plant.This ingredient is combined with Vitamin C and glucosamine to help eliminate the appearance of dark spots, while preventing new ones from forming. At the same time, caffeine helps soothe and calm skin, reducing irritation.

Want to enter to win these great products? Just fill out this form. Then, share your summer skin care concerns in the comments below and 'like' GoodSkin Labs on Facebook HERE. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, May 28, 2012. Winners will be selected and notified by email later that day.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

20 Replies

toddfan
allstar
1 year, 10 months ago
Goodskin

Not everyone is on f.b. Is there another way to enter?

TBjunkie
elite
1 year, 10 months ago
My summer skin care concerns are...

getting sun damage from exposure. That's why I know it's so important to use sunscreen every time I go out.

LilyBiscuit7
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
My Concerns

I have a few dark spots to fade and I'm trying to delay the aging process as much as I can  :) This is a great brand of products! Several of my friends use Good Skin Labs. I like them on Facebook too.

MissXu
elite
1 year, 10 months ago
Enough SPF

My biggest summer skin care concern is having enough sunscreen so that I won't have to worry about getting skin cancer. 

steadyeddie925
allstar
1 year, 10 months ago
My summer skincare...

concerns are dry chapped lips. I carry lip balm all the time.

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 10 months ago
Sunspots! no matter what, they seem to pop up more in the summer, even with SPF!

leelavani108
1 year, 10 months ago
Summer skin care concerns

Include staying hydrated to keep my skin looking good, and discoloration from sun spots! Thank you.

teri_mcnallen
1 year, 10 months ago
Confused Skin

In summertime, my skin can get pretty dry.  On the other hand, if I get hot and start to sweat, my skin gets oily and breaks out a little.  It makes it hard to moisturize properly without clogging my pores.

I'm also concerned with uneven skin tone.  My skin doesn't seem to color evenly anymore.

mecmec
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
summer skin

i always hate hot weather because my oily skin goes into oil meltdown! and because i'm super-pale, i get burnt at first, then tan, so a portion of my summmer entails a lot of aloe vera gel.

yestfl
elite
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Enter to win a prize pack from GoodSkin Labs!

my summer skin concers are:

1) My skin gets too oily as temperature goes up.

2) sunburn!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend