Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Front acne and back acne problem

Discussion

Front acne and back acne problem

I have got acne on my chest as well as back. These days the severity of the problem has increased. Don't want to opt for synthetic products rather is looking for some natural cure. Please need suggestion for the same if you have the one?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

srachel122
1 year, 11 months ago
Acne Solution

You can use a pack  of Fuller's Earth and Indian Lilac to cure your acne or can use ice cubes on the pimples and can sprinkle some antibacterial powder . it will help....

skinpro828
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Front acne and back acne problem

Remembering that acne is an inflammed skin condition, you want a product that will reduce inflammation, reduce redness and also help reduce the histemenic response of you skin (think an all natural, gentle antihistamine applied topically)  We have a lot of success with our Comforts Inflamed Skin Care Line with De La Terre Skincare. 

http://www.delaterreskincare.com/skin-condition/inflamed-skin

It's all natural, non toxic, non sythetic - just pure botanicals that act to reduce redness and inflammation.

In the long term, I have had a lot of success with my acne by looking at my diet.  I haven't gone hard-core with it, but I do limit gluten, dairy and excess sugar.  That in combination with the De La Terre Skincare system, but skin has dramatically cleared up.

MissXu
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Besides Products

Try eating healthy too, and see if that helps! :) 

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Front acne and back acne problem

Tea tree oil is a commonly used natural acne remedy (although it didn't seem to do much for me). I know LUSH has a charcoal soap (Coal Face) that helps with my facial acne. Maybe a charcoal soap or scrub? If the severity of the problem has increased, you may need to see a doctor, or a dermatologist for a topical product.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend