Home » Community » Message Boards » Can't find a Product? » Does Anyone From TB Even Look At This Section?

Discussion

Does Anyone From TB Even Look At This Section?

I just have to ask this....does anyone from TotalBeauty even look at the "Please Add....." section?  If so, does anything that we're requesting get added?  If it does, how long does it take?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

13 Replies

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: Re: Does Anyone From TB Even Look At This Section?
MaryTB posted:

Hi ladies -- just wanted to pop back in and let you know I am still here! I'm working hard to get all the issues you're bringing to my attention resolved. I really, REALLY appreciate you all sticking with us during this transitional phase. I promise we'll have the reviews section updated as soon as we can. Please know we're working on a ton of projects right now (and our staff is smaller than you might think!) so it may take some time -- but we'll get there. Thanks again, you guys rock!

Mary- just checked the site, AGAIN, for some new products and no, they're not listed on the site. Even scarier?! The products from Almay I had asked about oh, many months ago now, are STILL not on the site! UGH!!!!! I understand all of what you said, transition, small staff, etc but this is just really bad at this point. I'm so disappointed as I used to really love this site but now? Definitely NOT my 1st stop to check reviews any more. Point of fact? This site is now actually my last stop to check, if I even bother since I am so frequently disappointed.

MegRabbitt
insider
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: I hope...
yestfl posted:

I hope you guys add many not-so-popular brands of cosmetics! Like BH cosmetics, Shades of Monet, etc. Thanks!

I hear you! I'm Meghan, the executive editor of Total Beauty. Those smaller, "underground" beauty brands make such amazing products -- check out this story about some of our current faves: http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/gallery/best-underground-brands If any of you know of products from smaller brands that aren't in our database, please e-mail intern@totalbeauty.com. We'll dig up the info and get those products added to our database ASAP!

ChristineTB
insider
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: Coastal Scents Hot Pot Eyeshadow
liliofthevalley posted:

@liliofthevalley Here's the page you asked for! :) I hope that helps. http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6512292/coastal-scents-hot-pot-shadows

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend