Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Macy s Lancôme gift with purchase

Discussion

Macy s Lancôme gift with purchase

Product Details With any $35 Lancôme purchase receive a Signature Reversible Tote and choose your 6 piece gift from the selections below. Make your selections at checkout. Choices include: Choose your eye cream: Génifique Eye Youth Activating Eye Concentrate, High Résolution Eye Refill-3x Triple Action Renewal Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream or Absolue Eye Premium BX Absolute Replenishing Eye Cream Choose your moisturizer: Bienfait Multi-Vital High Potency Daily Moisturizing Cream, High Résolution Refill-3X Triple Action Renewal Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen or Absolue Premium BX Abolute Replenishing Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen Choose your body essential: Nutrix Royal Body Intense Restoring Lipid-Enriched Cream or Flash Bronzer Tinted Self-Tanning leg Gel With Pure Vitamin E Choose your lip color: Juicy Tubes Ultra Shiny Lip Gloss in Coral Rush or Moulin Rose, or Color Design Sensational Effects Lipcolor - Smooth Hold in Designer Bloom Choose your eye essential: Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow - Smooth Hold in Daylight, Fashion Admirer, Little Blue Dress and Off The Rack, Définicils High Definition Mascara, Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover Your gift will be added automatically at checkout with any $35 Lancôme purchase. Minimum purchase amount does not include the purchase of gift card(s), gift set(s), tax, shipping or gift wrap charges. One gift per customer. Available while supplies last. My Macy s gift goes fast so better get there quickly. You can also order by mail.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

9 Replies

MssDani
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
Macy s Lancôme gift with purchase

I saw an ad for this in our local newspaper. I'm new to Lancome products. Do any of you have some to recommend?

Cheryl5752
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
Response to person new to Lancôme

Ideas: 1) no one has better mascara. I don't know what you need in that area but recommend Hypnose Drama mascara and the oscillating primer. 2) They have the best self-tanning gel for legs. I have never used any product before that didn't smell bad. Lancome's actually smells good and works great. 3) if you need brushes and don't mind spending a few bucks, they have awesome ones. The best thing about their brushes is they don't "shed." When you are applying makeup with brushes and you keep getting pieces of the brush bristle all over your face, it is very frustrating. In terms of brushes, I know you "get what you pay for." Hope this info helps!

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
I wait every 6 months for this! Love it!

MissXu
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
YAY

Thanks for sharing

Cheryl5752
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
A great gift

Im loving the fact that Lancôme is now giving you a choice for each of the gifts. In the past, I use to get stuff I couldn't even use. With the choice, I now get colors that are good for me, products that I am actually going to use, products that I really wanted to try out before buying, facial cream that is proper for my skin, and more happiness with the gift. Thank you Lancôme!

Janice9
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Macy s Lancôme gift with purchase

Great offer!!!!!

:)

capecorona
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
Recommended product

I love their makeup primer. You need so little and your makeup goes on smoothly. I also like their lip gloss

cliniquebonus
1 year, 6 months ago

Lancôme gift with purchase is available now at Boscov's stores. Both online or in stores.

Nicole1021
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago

The artliner and the bifacial eye makeup remover are both great.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend