Home » Community » Message Boards » Can't find a Product? » Suave Professionals Keratin Collective

Discussion

Suave Professionals Keratin Collective

This is the best Suave hair products that is available for hair that is hard to tame. I have been using this for a month and my hair feels so soft and silky now when in the past it was so frizzy that I was wearing it up all the time. Now I can let my hair down and it looks and feels so much better. The shampoo and conditioner is all I will use now because it does work. I am telling all my friends about it so they can try for themself.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

MissXu
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Any before/after pics?

I'm glad that the collection is working for you! 

capecorona
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
Good to know

I am not a fan of cheap shampoos like Suave, Whie Rain etc. but, I will try now that someone else has tried it. Anyone else out there tried the shampoo and conditioner. I did get the dry shampoo to try and I really like it. I have the leave in conditioner and serum. Gonna try the whole package and see what happens.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend