Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a shampoo & conditioner duo set from Keranique!

Discussion

Enter to win a shampoo & conditioner duo set from Keranique!

We're giving away 7 duo sets (thats one a day for a week!) of shampoo and conditioner from Keranique!

Keranique-Volumizing-Shampoo-And-Conditioner.jpg

The Keranique Volumizing Shampoo gently deep cleans, stimulates/nourishes the scalp and follicles, and removes oil/build up that drags hair down. The shampoo is free of sulfates, parabens and synthetic fragrances. ($35)

The Keranique Volumizing Conditioner coats the hair to make each strand thicker and protects fine hair with a unique cream-gel formula that doesn’t weigh it down. It is also formulated to help hydrate and stimulate micro-circulation around the hair follicle to help nourish the hair. The conditioner’s blend of technologies penetrates each hair shaft to help smooth cuticles, mend split ends and decrease hair breakage. ($35)

Want to enter to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share your hair concerns in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST  on Monday, May 21. We'll select 7 winners later that day and notify them by email.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

60 Replies

angela_barnes
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Keranique

I have issues with frizzy hair, I have to have a very good conditioner to tame my hair. I would love to win this set to use and see if it works for my hair.

LilyBiscuit7
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
This Looks Like It May Help :)

I'm in my 40's and am starting to have thinning hair....it's scary. No women in my family have had this issue. Hopefully the right products can help... I hope!

Nanayi
1 year, 11 months ago
My Hair Problem

My hair is some sort of curly, frizzy, and if I don't put something on it I will look like a broccoli. But if I put something on, it will make my hair oily. Really really need somthing that really works, like fast, especially in this harsh windy climate Cry

krissi2810
1 year, 11 months ago
hair concern

my hair is starting to show the damage that was done with a bad japanese hair straightening, and I am really hoping I can find something that will help me nourish it or at least make it look a bit less dry

yvonne_calderon
1 year, 11 months ago
Keranique Volumizing Products

I would love to try these products. My hair is curly and starting to thin out (Boo-Hoo). I have used other volumizing products and have not achieved a good result. My hair seems dry/frizzy. Hope I can sample. Thank you!

sarann88
1 year, 11 months ago
Keranigue Duo Set

I have curly, thick hair that requires a shampoo/conditioner set that doesn't irritate my scalp, cleans my hair and leaves it moisturized and smooth from scalp to end.  For my curly hair I have to either diffuse it or blow it out.  Either way I have to have products that protect my hair and help to mend damage if its there. I also live in SC where the climate is awful, I have walked outside so many times and thought (referring to my hair) why did I even bother?  From reading the product info on Keranique it sounds like this might be the set I'm looking for and I would love a chance to find out!    

Kammi1
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Hair Needs

My hair is soooo dry but I am going to give it to my mom since she needs volumn. My hair is already thick so I'm giving those to my mom.

pawbear
1 year, 11 months ago
Keranique Duo for hair

I have thinning gray hair and need some volume and lift. This product cliams to do what I need. I'd be happy to try it out.

colleen_anastasion_myers
1 year, 11 months ago
Keranique

I have had thin hair my entire life. It has always been so hard to get my hair to do anything since it is so thin. I would love to try this product.

Cheryl5752
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
Ethnic Hair

I have a multi-race hair type - long, curly, thick, dark, and prone to frizz. I am always looking for products to help me with issues related to humidity because the frizz and mess it makes causes me to feel bad about myself sometimes.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend