Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a shampoo & conditioner duo set from Keranique!

Discussion

Enter to win a shampoo & conditioner duo set from Keranique!

We're giving away 7 duo sets (thats one a day for a week!) of shampoo and conditioner from Keranique!

Keranique-Volumizing-Shampoo-And-Conditioner.jpg

The Keranique Volumizing Shampoo gently deep cleans, stimulates/nourishes the scalp and follicles, and removes oil/build up that drags hair down. The shampoo is free of sulfates, parabens and synthetic fragrances. ($35)

The Keranique Volumizing Conditioner coats the hair to make each strand thicker and protects fine hair with a unique cream-gel formula that doesn’t weigh it down. It is also formulated to help hydrate and stimulate micro-circulation around the hair follicle to help nourish the hair. The conditioner’s blend of technologies penetrates each hair shaft to help smooth cuticles, mend split ends and decrease hair breakage. ($35)

Want to enter to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share your hair concerns in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST  on Monday, May 21. We'll select 7 winners later that day and notify them by email.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

60 Replies

pearlseyes
1 year, 11 months ago
Frizzy on sides and thinning at temples.

poordaddy
1 year, 11 months ago
Shampo and conditioner from Keranique

I would love to try this. My hair hasn't been the same since breast cancer. My hair grew back dryer and frizzier than ever ! Hopefully this would make it look smooth and pretty. My hair was the hardest thing to lose and so hard when it comes back worse than it was.

Thank you for the chance to win this !

Susan King

everlastingx
1 year, 11 months ago
Give-away!

Hello! I decided to enter my Mother in this give-away. Reason why is: she is always, ALWAYS buying products for her hair! Her hair constantly has dandruff, falls out, and is dry and just plain damaged. She takes vitamins for her hair and they don't seem to work out. The shampoos she buys don't seem to help out either! She's crazy about her hair, she always wishes it was more healthy... so I thought this would be a great opportunity to see if this shampoo (I've never heard of it, and so hasn't my Mother) would help her hair! We're really anxious to see... thank you! :-) Have a great day. x

bink
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
hair sadness

the biggest problem with my hair is that it started to fall out on one side.  it was a nightmare.  i finally found a shampoo and conditioner that stopped that from happening, but it makes my hair so dry that it's extremely difficult to style it at all.  help!!

MissXu
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Hair Concerns

Hmm, I'd say my biggest concern is dandruff, but nourishing my hair is also important!

marcela_gonzalez
1 year, 11 months ago
Hair Concern

My main concern is that my hair falls a LOOOOOT! And I have white dots on my ends... I do not style my hair that much but I feel like it need moisture to regain its life Kiss

evet
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
Hair woes

I have fine straight hair ,that sometimes my shampoo or conditioner does not seem to work well with.  My scalp tends to be oily and I grow my hair out without a cut for at a minimum a year.  It may be longer than that, since it is not as long as I want down my back.  My scalp is what I want help with as some of what I use does not seem to treat it as well. 

Phoenix11
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Hair

My main problems are frizz & flyaways. Thanks for the opportunity!

Jennbro
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Hair

As I have gotten older, my hair has gotten thinner and drier. Living in Arizona has not helped.

mecmec
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
HAIR CONCERN

i feel like my scalp is oily and my thick, wavy hair is limp and has no body. don't even get me started on how much frizz my hair produces!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend