Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a shampoo & conditioner duo set from Keranique!

Discussion

Enter to win a shampoo & conditioner duo set from Keranique!

We're giving away 7 duo sets (thats one a day for a week!) of shampoo and conditioner from Keranique!

Keranique-Volumizing-Shampoo-And-Conditioner.jpg

The Keranique Volumizing Shampoo gently deep cleans, stimulates/nourishes the scalp and follicles, and removes oil/build up that drags hair down. The shampoo is free of sulfates, parabens and synthetic fragrances. ($35)

The Keranique Volumizing Conditioner coats the hair to make each strand thicker and protects fine hair with a unique cream-gel formula that doesn’t weigh it down. It is also formulated to help hydrate and stimulate micro-circulation around the hair follicle to help nourish the hair. The conditioner’s blend of technologies penetrates each hair shaft to help smooth cuticles, mend split ends and decrease hair breakage. ($35)

Want to enter to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share your hair concerns in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST  on Monday, May 21. We'll select 7 winners later that day and notify them by email.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

60 Replies

sheilababe
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Hair Concerns

As I get older my hair seems to be changing.  It's dryer and frizzier towards the end and I'm having trouble styling it the way that I like.  I'm always trying new hair products and would love to try the Keranique.  Who knows?  Maybe this will be the one!

debbie_slack
1 year, 11 months ago
Dry fine thin hair

My hair is so dry fine and thin :(  I get highlights every 8 weeks, I know that doesnt help with the driness and breakage that I have. My hair needs so much moisture, what products would be helpful for hair breakage and dry flyaway hair ? Also I will only use products that are NOT tested on animals. Thanks.

yestfl
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Hair concerns

I have terrible hair, like the worst. Haha, ok maybe not the worst, but it's full of split ends and it's so dry and frizzy. I try not to wash it everyday, but on the day I don't wash it, I don't know what do with it. :(

ansara
1 year, 11 months ago
aging, thinning, split ends

use to have coarse, thick hair that was frizzy...as I age, it's getting thinner and limper...but the frizziness remains in the form of constantly split ends

hotfuss7
1 year, 11 months ago
Hair Concerns

I wish my hair wouldn't be so dry and frizzy! Not to mention something that's gentle because I dye my hair once in a while on top of using heat to style, yikes!

janet_evans
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Enter to win a shampoo & conditioner duo set from Keranique!

My ends are always breaking

crystal_lamb
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Enter to win a shampoo & conditioner duo set from Keranique!

I am losing my hair due to the biologic medications I take for Crohn's Disease and my hair stay's frizzy. I would love to try this!

angelpumpkin
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Hair worries & woes

My biggest hair concern is dullness & frizz.  I'd like for my hair to be shiny, healthy and have good body and bounce.  Sadly, it stays pulled in a ponytail because it is wild, unruly and dependent on humiditiy - full of frizz.  My hair could use some nourishing and smoothing ;o) xo

dstoutholcomb
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
hair probs

biggest problem-FRIZZ!

MssDani
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
Enter to win a shampoo & conditioner duo set from Keranique!

My biggest hair concern is moisture and volume. I have thick long hair and its always dry. The problem is my strands are actually fine and get weighed down easily. I know thick and fine usually don't go together but thats how it was explained by my stylist. I would love to try that set.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend