Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a shampoo & conditioner duo set from Keranique!

Discussion

Enter to win a shampoo & conditioner duo set from Keranique!

We're giving away 7 duo sets (thats one a day for a week!) of shampoo and conditioner from Keranique!

Keranique-Volumizing-Shampoo-And-Conditioner.jpg

The Keranique Volumizing Shampoo gently deep cleans, stimulates/nourishes the scalp and follicles, and removes oil/build up that drags hair down. The shampoo is free of sulfates, parabens and synthetic fragrances. ($35)

The Keranique Volumizing Conditioner coats the hair to make each strand thicker and protects fine hair with a unique cream-gel formula that doesn’t weigh it down. It is also formulated to help hydrate and stimulate micro-circulation around the hair follicle to help nourish the hair. The conditioner’s blend of technologies penetrates each hair shaft to help smooth cuticles, mend split ends and decrease hair breakage. ($35)

Want to enter to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share your hair concerns in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST  on Monday, May 21. We'll select 7 winners later that day and notify them by email.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

60 Replies

penney_wood
1 year, 11 months ago
Keranique

I would love to test these out because my hair is thinning so much from multiple health problems. Thyroid, early onset menopause at 45, medicine I take for thyroid, fibromyalgia, blood pressure, hormones, and pain pills.

bison61
1 year, 11 months ago
hair concerns

my hair is starting to thin-by the end of the day it is laying flat with no body

bre
1 year, 11 months ago
Total Beauty's Keranique Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner Duo Giveaway!

Keranique's Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner sounds perfect for my fine hair and I would love to win a set and try it. My hair is long and fine so it is easily weighed down by some products especially ones that have a lot of additives that leave residue behind. My hair is also prone to breakage and split ends so a conditioner that coats and protects my hair without weighing it down would be great. Plus, I imagine the volumizing and thickening attributes would make my hair look fantastic.

purduette
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Colored and fine

My concern is that I have colored hair (red) that fades very easily and quickly. But I also have fine hair that could use more volume.

jackie_diane_duggan
1 year, 11 months ago
Hair Concern

I'm such a stickler for the health of my hair, specifically I worry about breakage. Split ends are my mortal enemies! 

And, I've got such fine thin hair that I need products that give volume so its not flat and lifeless. 

marium_shaikh
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Enter to win a shampoo & conditioner duo set from Keranique!

I WANT A PRODUCT THAT DOESNT DRY OUT MY FINE, DAMAGED AND DRY HAIR BUT HELPS REPAIR THEM.

angie_burley
1 year, 11 months ago
Hair Concerns

My hair concern is how dry and frizzy my hair is. I am always in the look to try hair products that can make a difference. Thanks

SadieLee
1 year, 11 months ago
Open Letter Concerning my hair:

Oh, you incredibly thick mane O' mine... Why??? Why? Must you frizz & tangle with such disregard for my feelings? We have been together for SOoooo long & I would appreciate some cooperation on your part. I don't think I am asking too much! (You're always on my mind....lol...)

azdrienne
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Enter to win a shampoo & conditioner duo set from Keranique!

My hair is fine and wavy. It needs lots of moisture without the weight.

loozeybug
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
My hair concerns of a lifetime

I have lived my entire life (I'm mid 40's now), with very fine, limp, stick to your head, hair. It's gotten so much worse since my 2006 surgery, which has left me eternally on medications. I now have fall out, and bareish spots developing. I have such bad breakage, and clumps of hair in the drain after every shower. Since my hair is so thin, I can't even style it with products to hide the bare spots. I do actually wash my hair once every week or two, with facial cleanser, to try to lighten the weighed down, buildup feel.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend