Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a shampoo & conditioner duo set from Keranique!

Discussion

Enter to win a shampoo & conditioner duo set from Keranique!

We're giving away 7 duo sets (thats one a day for a week!) of shampoo and conditioner from Keranique!

Keranique-Volumizing-Shampoo-And-Conditioner.jpg

The Keranique Volumizing Shampoo gently deep cleans, stimulates/nourishes the scalp and follicles, and removes oil/build up that drags hair down. The shampoo is free of sulfates, parabens and synthetic fragrances. ($35)

The Keranique Volumizing Conditioner coats the hair to make each strand thicker and protects fine hair with a unique cream-gel formula that doesn’t weigh it down. It is also formulated to help hydrate and stimulate micro-circulation around the hair follicle to help nourish the hair. The conditioner’s blend of technologies penetrates each hair shaft to help smooth cuticles, mend split ends and decrease hair breakage. ($35)

Want to enter to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share your hair concerns in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST  on Monday, May 21. We'll select 7 winners later that day and notify them by email.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

60 Replies

melt003
1 year, 11 months ago
Keranique Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner

I have long and fine hair and would love to try this shampoo & conditioner to add volume as well as help with split ends and flyaways! 

molly3
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Thin, straight, and frizzies

My hair is straight, somewhat thin and I also get frizzies.

jsaphire
1 year, 11 months ago
Hair Concern

My major hair concern is that my hair is very fine and flat.  I need something to help thicken and volumize and Keranique Volulmizing Shampoo and Conditioner sound like they could definitely help improve the look and condition of my hair.

fallenstar11890
1 year, 11 months ago
Dry and Damaged

I am constantly styling my hair with heat so my hair needs extra nourishment to prevent it from losing its shine, drying out, breaking and fraying at the ends.  I love that Keranique is free from sulfates, parabens and synthetic fragrances - natural products are certain to restore natural beauty and shine! 

Islandgirly
1 year, 11 months ago
Thinning hair

I have been suffering from hypothyroidism for several years and my hair has thinned out quite a bit. I am hoping to win these wonderful products to see if they replenish the thickness of my hair. I am excited for the person that does win.....good luck everyone!

janet_evans
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Enter to win a shampoo & conditioner duo set from Keranique!

My hair concern is that my ends are always splitting.

linda_heger
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Enter to win a shampoo & conditioner duo set from Keranique!

My hair is fine and I need  products that won't weigh it down and this sounds like the cure to my problem.

lee_gold_scott
1 year, 11 months ago
Keranique Giveaway

My biggest concern with my hair is dry scalp and split ends. I am constantly trying out new shampoos/conditioners to help alleveiate this issue however have been disapointed. I am really excited to try this product out and hopefully get the results I've been looking for!

amar045
1 year, 11 months ago
Keranique Shampoo&Conditioner Giveaway

My hair concern is about mature and thinning hair prone to dryness and frizz.

keatonkat
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
hair concerns

I want the control and natural look without feeling like I've put a bunch of gunk on my head!

JW

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend