Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a shampoo & conditioner duo set from Keranique!

Discussion

Enter to win a shampoo & conditioner duo set from Keranique!

We're giving away 7 duo sets (thats one a day for a week!) of shampoo and conditioner from Keranique!

Keranique-Volumizing-Shampoo-And-Conditioner.jpg

The Keranique Volumizing Shampoo gently deep cleans, stimulates/nourishes the scalp and follicles, and removes oil/build up that drags hair down. The shampoo is free of sulfates, parabens and synthetic fragrances. ($35)

The Keranique Volumizing Conditioner coats the hair to make each strand thicker and protects fine hair with a unique cream-gel formula that doesn’t weigh it down. It is also formulated to help hydrate and stimulate micro-circulation around the hair follicle to help nourish the hair. The conditioner’s blend of technologies penetrates each hair shaft to help smooth cuticles, mend split ends and decrease hair breakage. ($35)

Want to enter to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share your hair concerns in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST  on Monday, May 21. We'll select 7 winners later that day and notify them by email.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

60 Replies

andie
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
really want to try this shampoo and conditioner!!

Kiss

steadyeddie925
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
My hair concern...

is losing it...my hair that is. I'm not a believer in Rogain or anything so I'm hoping it doesn't thin out on me anytime soon.

volta
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Enter to win a shampoo & conditioner duo set from Keranique!

My main hair concern is that since my hair is sooo thick, it tends to get dry very easily and thus it breaks and splits quite frequently. :-(

kellie_oshields
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
My hair concern....

Color fading too fast!

fertylemyrtle
1 year, 11 months ago
Keranique Giveaway

I'm always looking to try something new for my fine hair.  My hair is fine and color-treated.  It's also getting curly in my old age.  I would love to try your products!

toddfan
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
Shampoo Giveaway

I would love to try this. I have a form of aleopecia. I'm using Minoxydil,and Viviscal supplements. I have new growth coming in (pure white!) Hey, it's better than nothing! Anyways, I'd be happy to add a shampoo and conditioner in there that is formulated for thinning hair.

Junebug505
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Enter to win a shampoo & conditioner duo set from Keranique!

I would love to try this, the big problem I am having with my hair right now, is when I wash it, I am losing a lot of hair, big chuncks are falling out, I am not sure why this is happening, but I am getting a bit concerned.

TBjunkie
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
My hair concerns are...

split ends although I don't have a big problem with them. I use a lot of heat tools that can damage my hair if I don't protect it before and after. When I don't properly protect my hair I can see the difference and will need a cut sooner.

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Dry, damaged and frizzy!

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
Keranique

This sounds great. I have oily hair so the shampoo would be perfect. My other problem with split ends would be solved with the conditioner.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend