Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » This Site Needs a Major Updating!

Discussion

This Site Needs a Major Updating!

This site is so full of discontinued products and also needs major updating from most brands on the new products they have out.  This used to be my first stop to check out anything new but it isn't any longer.  This site takes far too long to put up new products.....and if you email them they don't respond....so sad!Frown  Additionally, I really don't like the new reviews page.  Needs updating, doesn't show you the popular reviews any more........sigh.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

volta
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: This Site Needs a Major Updating!

I kind of agree. I think the old site was quite a bit more user-friendly. 

Supernaturalfan
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: This Site Needs a Major Updating!

I joined 4 years ago, and this IS the updated site, LOL.  Seriously, I kind of agree.  The old site didn't have a "my home" or ways to be notified of replies to your topics.  But it didn't have many ads or glitches like it used to...One improvement I've noticed is much less spam.  It used to be HORRIBLE!!!

You could try www.beautypedia.com for a review on a product too, but it only shows Paula Begoun's review (The "cosmetics cop"). www.drugstore.com has reviews too.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend