Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™

Discussion

CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™

Hey girls! 

CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY(TM)

So I'm so excited to have joined a bzzcampaign to try CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ 

My question to you, is have any of you tried this brand of hair products before? If so, would you recommend it your friends and family? 

I'll be sure to share my review with you when I do finally try the products! 

XOXO, 

MissXu

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

9 Replies

unfamiliargirl
insider
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™

I'm a bzzagent, too! I just left a review for the shampoo and conditioner. I really like the conditioner, it definitely helped with my frizz problem. I'm not so impressed with the shampoo, it left a weird residue on my scalp and made my head uncomfortably itchy.

dmbroark214
insider
1 year, 10 months ago

This is the only thing I have ever used that has cleared up my scalp. It cleared up within a week. I'm a bzzagent too! :-)

MissXu
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Be sure to check out my blog!

http://xulovesbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/05/clear-scalp-hair-beauty-therapy.html

Same post, but will definitely link the review after I try the product! :)

dmbroark214
insider
1 year, 10 months ago

This is the only thing I have ever used that has cleared up my scalp. It cleared up within a week. I'm a bzzagent too! :-)

MissXu
elite
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Re: CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™
dmbroark214 posted:

Yeah isn't it amazing! I been using it for month and love it!

terriprg
1 year, 10 months ago

got sample from fb - but dindt like it much. it looks my hair are bit dry after using it.

Nicole1021
allstar
1 year, 10 months ago
terriprg posted:

got sample from fb - but dindt like it much. it looks my hair are bit dry after using it.

Still unsure. Used it last night for color treated hair and my hair does look very nice but is a little dry. I may need a heavier conditioner. Love the clean smell of it though.

MissXu
elite
1 year, 6 months ago
terriprg posted:

I've been usually for the past few months and I think it does wonders for my hair! There are also different shampoos/conditioners for different hair types, so maybe you should give one that's similar to your hair type a try!

MissXu
elite
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: Re: Re: CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™
Nicole1021 posted:

Still unsure. Used it last night for color treated hair and my hair does look very nice but is a little dry. I may need a heavier conditioner. Love the clean smell of it though.

Right I love the fresh scent to it! At first putting it on smells too chemically, but afterwards my hair always smell so alluring!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend