Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a refillable perfume atomizer from Travalo

Discussion

Enter to win a refillable perfume atomizer from Travalo

We're giving away 5 Travalo perfume atomizers -- the perfect solution for taking your favorite scent on the go!

Travalo allows you to take your favorite scent in your purse, gym bag or suitcase. It has an easy to use fill system which quickly transfers perfume from a full-size bottle into a travel-size container.

Travalo Giveaway

• Approved for carry-on luggage on board flights
  • Environmentally friendly (98% recycleable)
  • Holds 65 sprays of perfume
  • Works for men or women
  • Lightweight material and shatter-proof
  • Spill-free refill system

To learn more about Travalo, visit the website here. Then, check them out on Facebook and Twitter.

To enter to win, just fill out this form. Then, share your favorite scent in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, May 14. We'll select 5 winners later that day and notify them via email.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

21 Replies

Gingerpye
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Enter to win a refillable perfume atomizer from Travalo

My favorite scent is Meow by Katy Perry.

lee_gold_scott
1 year, 11 months ago
Favorite Scents

I Love Christian Dior Addict! This has been one of my faves for a long time! <3

molly3
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Favorite to Fill

Two of my favorite scents are Délices De Cartier and CLEAN Warm Cotton. I love the atomizer—it's such a useful item, plus it's great that it's recycleable!

mecmec
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
fave scent!

my current faves, right now, are bvlgari black and kenzo flower. i also love thierry mugler's angel.

ebecca.dreyer
1 year, 11 months ago
My favorite perfume would have to be:

Laughing  Definitely Chanel Coco for the luxurious and elegant style I need for evening and the very vesatile Michael Kors Very Hollywood perfume for the everyday light, fresh and floral scent that makes me feel happy and good throughout the day.  2 essentials on my shelf and now in my atomizer, purse and luggage bags!

swoogietwo
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Enter to win a refillable perfume atomizer from Travalo

I love Clinque Happy.  The name alone is something you want to take wherever you go.

lisa_bohm_klein
1 year, 11 months ago
would love this!

I love Light Blue!

krystlebee89
1 year, 11 months ago
Scent-sational!

I mix two scents together to create a unique scent

Pumpkin Pie from Demeter and Moonlight Path from Bath & Body Works

They compliment each other (:

azdrienne
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago

Very Hollywood by Michael Kors

lisa_vigna
1 year, 11 months ago

My favorites are Viva La Juicy, Givenchy Hot Couture, Dior Hypnotic Poison, Paco Rabanne Lady Million...also love Pink Candy. :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend