Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a refillable perfume atomizer from Travalo

Discussion

Enter to win a refillable perfume atomizer from Travalo

We're giving away 5 Travalo perfume atomizers -- the perfect solution for taking your favorite scent on the go!

Travalo allows you to take your favorite scent in your purse, gym bag or suitcase. It has an easy to use fill system which quickly transfers perfume from a full-size bottle into a travel-size container.

Travalo Giveaway

• Approved for carry-on luggage on board flights
  • Environmentally friendly (98% recycleable)
  • Holds 65 sprays of perfume
  • Works for men or women
  • Lightweight material and shatter-proof
  • Spill-free refill system

To learn more about Travalo, visit the website here. Then, check them out on Facebook and Twitter.

To enter to win, just fill out this form. Then, share your favorite scent in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, May 14. We'll select 5 winners later that day and notify them via email.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

21 Replies

MissXu
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Wonderful Idea! :)

Love this refillable perfume atomizer! It's such a great way to carry my favorite perfume on the go! Vera Wang Princess is definitelly one of my favorite scents! 

Lisa0311
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Awesome Idea;)

I love thats it's environmentally friendly, one of my favorite scents is Curves CrushCool

toddfan
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
Scent

I like Joy, Happy heart, and L.A.M.B

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Travolo Refillable Perfume Atomizer

This is a really great product. I hope I win one so I can fill it with Peace Love and Juicy Couture. The advertising campaign is phenomenal. Full page ads in fashion magazines, which showed a group of people who look very Hippie-esque. The colors and concept of the ad led to my seeking out this new fragrance. It is a beautiful flowery fragrance which comes in a collector's bottle with turquoise beads and a ribbon. I would be so happy to be able to carry the Travolo Atomizer in my purse, so I will always have Peace Love and Juicy Couture with me. I learned that you can spray directly into an atomizer, making it easy to fill. Carole VonAllten

volta
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Enter to win a refillable perfume atomizer from Travalo

I have a whole table full of fragrances--I can't get enough of them! I truly believe the right fragrance completes the scenery for an outfit. It complements the sense of smell the way your outfit appeals to the sense of sight.

My favorites are (in no order):

Kate Spade - Twirl

Chanel - Chance eau Tendre 

Armani - Acqua di Gioia

Gucci - Guilty

Versace - Bright Crystal

calidreamin87
1 year, 11 months ago
Enter to win a refillable perfume atomizer from Travalo

My favorite scent is Vince Camuto by Vince Camuto

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Georgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia :)

rachel_harville
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
I love Travalo!!

My favorite scent is Juicy Couture! I would love another Travalo!! 

http://rachelslovinlife.blogspot.com/2012/04/signature-scent.html

angelpumpkin
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Sweeter than Tupelo Honey

I love any fragrances from Zents!

TheLacqueredLady
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Lancome

I love Lancome Attaction (which is sadly out of production) and Miracle (which is a classic)!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend