Home » Community » Message Boards » » Yay or Nay?

Discussion

Yay or Nay?

What do like best on your woman? A face with make-up or an un made up face with a healthy glowing complexion?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

ModernManKy
1 year, 10 months ago
RE: Yay or Nay?

Well, no guy would say no to a "healthy, glowing complexion," but make-up has its place too. To be honest, men really only notice make-up if it doesn't make sense — say, you get all dolled up to go camping — or if you put so much on that it looks like you painted an entirely new face on top of your actual face. Other than that, guys will notice when you look pretty, but they probably won't realize that it's partially due to your new lip gloss or your especially glowy face.

That said, guys are much better about noticing what you're wearing. So, just for fun, here's some women's fashion guys would like to see banned.

Thanks for the question!

—Ky from ModernMan.com

donnyb
1 year, 11 months ago
make-up verses natural

For the most part I would say make-up as long as it makes sense for the occasion.  At the gym go natural.

niall_lynch
insider
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Yay or Nay?

I like a woman who knows how to wear makeup properly. Which seems to be a dying art.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend