Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » What is your way of getting a healthy skin?

Discussion

What is your way of getting a healthy skin?

There are number of ways to achieve healthy skin. Some prefer go for natural treatments while the other go for artficial means like sugeries, pills, etc. What is your way of getting a healthy skin?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

LittleBunny
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: What is your way of getting a healthy skin?

Essential oils. I add a couple of drops of peppermint oil and rosemary oil to my normal moisturizer, and I love the results. 

shruti_sood
insider
1 year, 11 months ago

Well thanks for the response. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

volta
elite
1 year, 11 months ago

Dior Capture Total One Essential <3

Josie Maran Argan Oil -- mix a couple drops with your moisturizer and it's heaven (I prefer to do this to myself at night only)

DonnaFay
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Be healthy

Drink lots of water, keep well-hydrated, exercise, eat plenty of fruits and veggies!  Get plenty of rest and always apply sunscreen.  If you feel healthy,  your skin glows from within.   They recently did a study where they compared people who ate right (fruits and vegetables) to those who didn't.  The ones who ate right were picked as more attractive because they had more color and glow to their skin. 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend