Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Elite Member Points

Discussion

Elite Member Points

When I first became an elite member, I received 100 points for each product review, and now I get only 50.  Has this been changed?

Carole VonAllten

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

MissXu
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
That is strange... speaking of reviews

That page like never gets updated. When you first click reviews, instead of having recent reviews pop up. You have this: Glitch or what?  

It's actually a "glitch", or a horrible programmer who copies and pastes the user: volta's profile picture for the top 5 most helpful reviews that NEVER seems to get updated. I'll come back in a week or a month, and it's still these exact same pictures. You'll notice that the reviews next to volta's picture are actually other users. 

I've really lose the urge to post new reivews, because I feel like they'll never get seen, since these helpful reviews don't get UPDATED daily. Please fix, total beauty! 

MissXu
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
GLITCH ON: http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews

Scroll down and see what I mean. You'll get the same exact picture that I've uploaded a week ago... how is that the most recent products when people have been reviewing new products, I assume on a daily basis. 

I reviewed a product, and I didn't see it appear on most recent products being reviewed list. 

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Elite Member Points

Total Beauty, please respond to this question.

volta
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Elite Member Points

HAHAHAHAHA why is my picture everywhere??? Most of those products I haven't even reviewed. 

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Community Issues

Hi ladies-

Please hold tight while we make some much needed updates to the Community this month. Elites, I will be reaching out to you directly very soon.

Thanks!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend