Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Win the ultimate beauty sample prize pack!

Discussion

Win the ultimate beauty sample prize pack!

Hey ladies-

We're launching a brand new deluxe sampling program -- The Total Beauty Collection.

To celebrate, we're giving YOU (our fave readers) a chance to score the ultimate prize package full of deluxe, multi-use samples! All you have to do for a chance to win is sign up to learn more about the collection. Just enter your email address on this page and you'll automatically be entered.

TB_0412-0099.jpg

By signing up, you'll also stay in-the-know about upcoming collections. Each time one goes on sale, you can decide whether or not you want to buy (with our program, there's NO subscription required!). If you do want to purchase, just pay $15 and 4-6 deluxe beauty samples will soon arrive at your door -- shipping is FREE! Our Collection promises to deliver a wide variety of products from the best brands, so you'll definitely want to check it out.

Sign up to learn more now for your chance to win the prize pack -- no purchase required!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

MissXu
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Love it! Signed up right away! :)

With all the beauty boxes out there, I hope Totalbeauty makes the best one! I can't wait for this to be available! 

TBjunkie
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
I'm excited...

I'm excited to see what's to come with this program!

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks for the awesome opportunity! I'm signed up! :) xo

joan_carman
1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you :)

I have to say that as a newbie I'm not a huge makeup wearer. I'm just getting into it, and I think this site will really help me spread my wings. This will definitely help in my quest to find the best products for my sensitive skin. Thanks for the opportunity! I can't wait to try new things. 

Innocent

darkangel81
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
Re: Win the ultimate beauty sample prize pack!

I'm signed up too!  I'm really hoping this service will work out better than MyGlam, Birchbox, etc.

If it is, then you will have made a believer out of me and I'll be signing up for my first subscription!!!

MssDani
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
Ooh! So excited!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend