Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Cerra gift basket!

Discussion

Enter to win a Cerra gift basket!

We're giving away 5 gift baskets containing 7 great products from Cerra!

Cerra offers support to individuals seeking a happier, more balanced life. The Sample Set is the perfect way to try a number of Cerra experiences. It includes Keepsake Journal Notes, Dissolving Notes, Watercolor Pen, Sensory Oil in Creative Energy, 3 Cerra Tea Bags, Cerra Hand & Body Lotion and a Cerra Handbook. Visit Cerra.com to learn more.

Cerra Giveaway

Enter to win by filling out this form. Then, share how you stay balanced and happy in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, May 7, 2012. We'll select 5 winners and notify them by email later that day.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

51 Replies

kristinarecalde
1 year, 11 months ago
Staying Happy and Balanced

After the birth of my 3rd son in 2009 I really learned what this meant and what I needed to do to achieve this.  I found that by taking 45-60 minutes for myself just about every day gave me that "inner peace" I had been searching for. I like to take this time to do little things that can make big changes. Preferably, I will do some kind of exercise, like tennis, swimming, jogging, raquetball, or anything that gives me a sense of freedom. I usually have to do these  alone, but it doesn't matter to me. Alone or not, I am there to exercise my mind and de-clutter my brain, as well as work up a sweat. I have felt so much less stressed and more "happy" overall. Sometimes life can get in the way but I have learned to "MAKE" time for myself. There is no reason I can't take 45 min. for myself when I give the other 23 hrs. of my day to my work and family. After all, I deserve it. I even shed 40 lbs. along the way.

rickandel
1 year, 11 months ago
I stay balanced and healthy by ...

trying to eat right. I've learned a few things in my 55 years & one of them is throwing out the 3 meals a day. I eat about 5 small meals a day (and my Sicilian grandmother is spinning the clouds up there in Heaven right now). I make sure I get my 8 hours of sleep...drink a lake of water daily, use sunscreen every day. Although I don't exercise, as in a gym or some sort of class, DVD, or whatever...BUT...I watch my very Active, Intelligent and Beautiful THREE year old granddaughter. I barley sit down the 10 hours I have her. Plus I'm an avid, daily gardener so I'm always n the move!

SadieLee
1 year, 11 months ago
~Happy~

I think part of my "balance" is a direct result of my ~Happy~ outlook!Laughing

kleiman
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
How do I stay balanced and Happy?

With all the problems that many of us are facing due to the terrible economy, it can really be a challenge at times to stay balanced and happy. For me, I focus on all the wonderful things I do have in my life, namely a wonderful close knit family and the dearest friends in the world. All the rest is irrelevant. It's just stuff. We may want the luxuries in life but we certainly don't "NEED" it. However, without my loved ones, life, for me, would have little meaning.

Thank you for this giveaway! Good Luck To All!

DLori27

kleimanlaw at aol dot com

rachel_harville
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
How I stay happy and balanced...

1) I have a hobby (makeup) and I think any hobby is good to keep you happy and balanced. It is something that you can lose yourself in and really enjoy for a small portion of each day.

2) My family time is very important to me. We spend a small portion just talking each day as we have dinner or a late snack. We turn off all electronics and be with each other.

3)Music.

4) Exercise. I do pilates  three times a week and walk for 45 minutes every day and it makes me feel so good!

5) Diet. i eat very healthy and drink my eight glasses of water every day! I feel so much better when i do all of these things!

JW0018
1 year, 11 months ago
Staying balanced and happy

Each day I wake up and give thanks for another day! I try to smile through whatever obstacles come my way. I enjoy eating loads of fruits and veggies- and share with my office-mate.  A little lip gloss for some color and I'm set!

Thank you!

poohro
insider
1 year, 11 months ago
Enter to Win A Cerra Gift Basket: Staying Balanced & Happy

It's a work in progress to stay balanced & happy. I take time for myself when I can, even if it's only 15 minutes. I can have a mini pampering session in my bathroom, taking extra steps to moisturize my hair & skin after exfoliating when necessary. I listen to soothing music or upbeat music to help calm or bring my mood up. A comedy movie is also great to watch with my family to bring  smiles to our faces & make us laugh. Massage, meditation, and aromatherapy are all great ways to bring balance & happiness into my day. Connecting with other humans who are cheerful is pleasant; by phone, e-mail; or a handwritten note. You can show support for each other in good times & bad. 

michelle_theriault
1 year, 11 months ago
win

I have never won anything but it would be great to be able to fix my skin. I could sure use it I know that. I look old for my ageCool no matter what I do to stay healthy and keep in shape.

amy_smeltzer
1 year, 11 months ago
healthy and balanced

I stay healthy and balanced by trying not to stress much and always take the time to listen to music I enjoy and watch movies that make me feel good.

amysmeltzer21521 at yahoo dot com

Cheryl5752
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
Faith

My faith, loving husband, 2 wonderful sisters, and a wonderful church family, are the things that keep me happy and balanced. I have had 8 major surgeries in the past 4 years and lost my six-figure job because of it. Without my faith, family and friends, I would not be here right now to join this discussion.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend